Lebron - Heat
Boozer - Bulls
Blake - Lakers
Johnson - Hawks
Gay - Grizzlies
Allen - Celtics
Pierce - Celtics
Nowitzki - Mavs

David Lee to Warriors. Great pick up in my opinion.

Randy Foye to the Clippers. I was hoping this may be one of the guys the Bobcats would have gone after to replace Felton. Maybe the other Nova PG now, Kyle Lowery. Or Shaun Livingston. However, it appears they may be content with either Collins or Pargo.

Felton to the Knicks. Great move for them. bad loss for the Bobcats

Beasley traded: http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/father-beasley-traded-for-looking-like-delonte-28665

Jordan Farmar signs with the Nets.

JJ Reddick signs with the Bulls.

Ben Wallace resigns with Pistons.

Suns trade Leandro Barbose to Raptors for Hedo Turkoglu and also sign Josh Childress to 4 year deal.

Raptors also add Diaw from the Bobcats for Dwayne Jones.

Raptors also add Diaw from the Bobcats for Dwayne Jones.[/quote]

So I guess Thomas is going to be our starting PF… stupid move if you ask me.

This may expand from what I read… Diaw and Chandler for PG Jose Calderon and Jones. This would allow the space to make a play for Al Jefferson or another big.

Real dumb move since he was the only guy that played with any heart in our elimination game. 21 pts and 9 rebs…just stupid. Averaged 21 minutes a game with the Bobcats, 10 pts 6 rebs and 1.5 blks. Wouldn’t want someone like that actually getting 40 mins a game. :stuck_out_tongue:

so doesn’t moving diaw free up like 8 million of salary cap space?

Calderon and Diaw are a wash… Chandler clears up 12.6 mill

Calderon and Diaw are a wash… Chandler clears up 12.6 mill[/quote]
i was watching cbs news and they said the bobcats are trying to free up space to go after carmelo next off season.

i was watching cbs news and they said the bobcats are trying to free up space to go after carmelo next off season.[/quote]Maybe the Bobcats can succeed where the Charlotte 49ers failed.

i was watching cbs news and they said the bobcats are trying to free up space to go after carmelo next off season.[/quote]

I would be shocked if Melo does not resign with the Nuggets. They offered him a 3-year $65 million extension. after next year the new CBA is not as lucrative to the players as it is now. If he does want out, my bet is the Knicks.

This may expand from what I read… Diaw and Chandler for PG Jose Calderon and Jones. This would allow the space to make a play for Al Jefferson or another big.[/quote]

Yahoo is now saying Reggie Evans instead of Jones.

Udonis Haslem signs 4 year deal with Heat.

So I guess Thomas is going to be our starting PF… stupid move if you ask me.[/quote]

Tyrus Thomas plays defense, Boris Diaw is as undersized as you can get at the PF spot. Boris can shoot the ball, and he’s good with the basketball, but Larry’s emphasis has always been defense, and that’s why they went and got Thomas in the first place. If you look at most the trades under the Larry Brown era in Charlotte, they’ve been geared to get bigger and more defensive minded players.

Looks like the Calderon-Evans for Diaw-Chandler deal is on hold. I would love to see us get Calderon, but unless there’s a plan in place to get a legit center to replace Chandler, this deal doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.

Al Jefferson to the Jazz.

Bobcats need a legit center bad.

[quote=“wayton5646, post:19, topic:23543”]Al Jefferson to the Jazz.

Bobcats need a legit center bad.[/quote]

That may be why the Chandler deal is now on hold.