NBA Playoffs

[QUOTE=TheNinerAlchemist;410942]Uh…that and the other game the Cavs won…

And the guy’s name was Tyron Lue, I believe.[/QUOTE]

Cavs were down 3-1 when they won the second game…it would have been a sweep if not for that shot.

Anyone else find those conference champion hats completely disgusting? I thought they looked pretty hideous. Oh well. Go Orlando. I’d rather see Dwight get one than Kobe get 4. Been fun watching Shannon Brown have success, though. It’s gonna be tough to watch either Morrison or JJ Reddick get a free championship ring though…

[QUOTE=ninerball49;410951]Cavs were down 3-1 when they won the second game…it would have been a sweep if not for that shot.

Anyone else find those conference champion hats completely disgusting? I thought they looked pretty hideous. Oh well. Go Orlando. I’d rather see Dwight get one than Kobe get 4. Been fun watching Shannon Brown have success, though. It’s gonna be tough to watch either Morrison or JJ Reddick get a free championship ring though…[/QUOTE]

The shot gave the Cavs their first win of the series.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;410952]The shot gave the Cavs their first win of the series.[/QUOTE]

Yeah…that was the point. That shot put them down 3-1 going into their second win of the series. Therefore if Lebron hadn’t hit that shot, it would have been a sweep. …

There is no way to know if they get swept if they lose that game.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;410959]There is no way to know if they get swept if they lose that game.[/QUOTE]

Well, considering the Cavs proved they literally couldn’t win in Orlando, it’s a safe bet. Don’t get so defensive…it’ll be OK.

[URL=http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/090603&sportCat=nba][U][B]Bill Simmons Finals "Mailbag[/B][/U][/URL]

[QUOTE][SIZE=4]REDICK!!! MORRISON!!! It’s the NBA Finals on ABC!!![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

if the 3’s are falling, I like the Magic

[QUOTE=itsbraille49;411835][URL=http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/090603&sportCat=nba][U][B]Bill Simmons Finals "Mailbag[/B][/U][/URL]

if the 3’s are falling, I like the Magic[/QUOTE]

I like Simmons, but his refusal to give Orlando any sort of credit or apology is really annoying.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;410959]There is no way to know if they get swept if they lose that game.[/QUOTE]

Chaos theory. Humean skepticism. FTW.

Is anyone else watching the NBA playoffs.

Damn this has been so good so far.

Play in team Miami seed 8 knocks off 1 seed Milwaukee.

I try and catch the warriors games. Game ended at 1am last night though!! I mostly glance at the score here and there until the 2nd half. I do like nba basketball playoffs when there are elimination games.

Lakers, suns, warriors are the only remaining I care to follow. I’ll track the hawks just to see if Young did well or not (not a fan of young).

Yeah, I’m an NBA fan. These playoffs have been good so far. Two big games Friday

1 Like

Celtics defeat Heat on a miracle tip-in at the buzzer. They have a chance at home Monday night to become the first team to win a series after being down 0-3.

That was an amazing finish. The Celtics are confounding. How they keep blowing leads.

https://twitter.com/GottliebShow/status/1662827056680550402

I’ll be in Denver during the potential games 6 & 7. I’m trying to convince myself it’s not worth buying tickets.

If you like the NBA you should buy the tickets!

Tonight we get to see who the runner up will be!

2 Likes

LOL. Yeah probably. I’ve got Denver over both.

If it’s Miami I think they could sweep them.

Bill Russell spinning in his grave tonight.

Denver/ Miami not going to be a ratings winner.

Eric Spoelstra the most underrated coach in the league.

I really love gold mining themed basketball teams!

1 Like