NBA Playoffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAmW2C6hxiM

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

MJ’s shot is no longer the most famous in Cleveland.

How about the 4 conference championship games we’ve had thus far? After all those crappy blow outs in the conference semis I didn’t think this was going to happen but these last four teams are putting on quite a show.

MJ's shot is no longer the most famous in Cleveland.

That shot will always be famous, not only because they beat the Cavs but it won the series and started Jordan’s walk to become the NBAs best player ever along with his slew of Championships. It’s something I’ll always remember and many of my generation will always remember.

Still clutch shot by Lebron at the end of regulation.

That shot will always be famous, not only because they beat the Cavs but it won the series and started Jordan's walk to become the NBAs best player ever along with his slew of Championships. It's something I'll always remember and many of my generation will always remember.

Still clutch shot by Lebron at the end of regulation.

And this shot will probably do the same for LeBron EXCEPT Cleveland won the game so it is definitely the biggest shot the city has seen.

And this shot will probably do the same for LeBron EXCEPT Cleveland won the game so it is definitely the biggest shot the city has seen.
If they lose the series, it won't be remembered as anything that great.

[QUOTE=eason49;409819]If they lose the series, it won’t be remembered as anything that great.[/QUOTE]

QFT. I don’t know why you would let lebron get the ball in that situation, double him and let anybody else beat you.

[QUOTE]MJ’s shot is no longer the most famous in Cleveland. [/QUOTE]

Your comments are blasphemous. It’s about context, see below…

[QUOTE=eason49;409819]If they lose the series, it won’t be remembered as anything that great.[/QUOTE]

Yea, this is Cleveland after all where heartbreak is everywhere with their sports teams.

They almost let him do it again last night, gave him a great look from a few feet inside of half court to win, I thought for sure it was going in.

Orlando is looking good up 3-1, but you gotta figure the rest of the Cavs team is going to wake up and realize they are still playing games. They should win game 5 at home which will put a ton of pressure on Orlando to finish it off in game 6 at home.

100% true. I made that statement right after they had won game two :smile:

Go Nuggets!

100% true. I made that statement right after they had won game two :smile:
I thought the 3 at the very end of the last game was amazing (the one he made, not the very last miss). Poor Lebron, so much talent, but the surrounding cast sure isn't getting it done.

http://www.nba.com/encyclopedia/moments/60moments_top10_jordan63.html

http://www.nba.com/encyclopedia/moments/60moments_11-20.html (Number 13)

The list goes on and on. A personal favorite of mine is A.I.'s monster finish against the Lakers

[URL]http://www.nba.com/encyclopedia/moments/60moments_top10_jordan63.html[/URL]

http://www.nba.com/encyclopedia/moments/60moments_11-20.html (Number 13)

The list goes on and on. A personal favorite of mine is A.I.'s monster finish against the Lakers

Maybe if this was Kobe/Lebron and not Lebron/Hedo then it would be a lot more memorable.

Just don’t see the shot as being historic if the Cavs lose. I don’t think many people will either. I imagine this series will be more famous for why Lebron leaves Cleveland.

Maybe if this was Kobe/Lebron and not Lebron/Hedo then it would be a lot more memorable.

Just don’t see the shot as being historic if the Cavs lose. I don’t think many people will either. I imagine this series will be more famous for why Lebron leaves Cleveland.

Truth be told, I agree with you. But I just wanted to make the point that the actual outcome of the series (or even the GAME) isn’t always the chief factor in determining what is or is not memorable. If the Cavs come back to win the series, it WILL be remembered. But I imagine they won’t.

Both the Cavs and the Lakers are the most dangerous teams in the league when the surrounding players step up and do…well…anything. The Lakers made it evident last night they can be the most dangerous team in the league if Kobe gets help, they defend, and feed the ball inside. The same can be said for the Cavs…the first two series the teamwork was unstoppable and you had to focus on every player on the floor, allowing Lebron to destroy. Now, he’s got to force everything…the guards have had a terrible series and they’re in huge trouble. I definitely don’t think they’ll go down in Cleveland though.

[QUOTE=ninerball49;410498]Both the Cavs and the Lakers are the most dangerous teams in the league when the surrounding players step up and do…well…anything. The Lakers made it evident last night they can be the most dangerous team in the league if Kobe gets help, they defend, and feed the ball inside. The same can be said for the Cavs…the first two series the teamwork was unstoppable and you had to focus on every player on the floor, allowing Lebron to destroy. Now, he’s got to force everything…the guards have had a terrible series and they’re in huge trouble. I definitely don’t think they’ll go down in Cleveland though.[/QUOTE]

Orlando’s done what they’ve had to so far, but Cleveland should win by 20+ tonight.

Go Bobcats. I mean… Go Bob.

A personal favorite of mine is A.I.'s monster finish against the Lakers

Ahhhh the 2001 Sixers
MVP: Allen Iverson
Defensive Player of the Year: Dikembe Mutombo
6th Man of the Year: Aaron Mckie
Coach of the Year: Larry Brown

-Great indivudual effort in that game (especially that "stomp over Tyron Lew-I believe that was his name.)
-Sad to note that none of those guys are with the team anymore though.

the shot meant nothing

All it did was stop a sweep.

All it did was stop a sweep.

Uh…that and the other game the Cavs won…

And the guy’s name was Tyron Lue, I believe.

1 Like