NCAA golf tourney - live leaderboard

NCAA live leaderboard

Charlotte individual

DiBitetto also made it through the first round US Open qualifying a few days ago.

is it just me or does florida’s team all look an average age of 35+

For the sake of keeping this thead civil.

18th at the moment in the clubhouse.

Got some work to do…

The top 10 teams from the East Regional (Golf Club of Tennessee; Nashville, Tenn. ) will advance to the NCAA Championships, June 1-4 in Owings Mills, Md.

18th! We were 4th 4 hrs. ago. What happened?
Can you say choke under pressure?

We’re in 18th, but 15 of the teams ahead of us have only played 12 holes or less. We are 3rd behind Louisville and Virginia of all the teams that have finished one round.

Carolina is in 1st? I think I’m going to throw up.
We’ve moved up to 17th. We need the Top 10.
How are we below Coastal Carolina? What do they do in Myrtle Beach besides get drunk? I didn’t think drunks could play golf well.

Wake is leading by 7 strokes. The rain delay from yesterday must have pushed everything back. Our guys haven’t teed off.

[i]Originally posted by stonecoldken[/i]@May 20 2005, 01:43 PM [b] Carolina is in 1st? I think I'm going to throw up. We've moved up to 17th. We need the Top 10. How are we below Coastal Carolina? What do they do in Myrtle Beach besides get drunk? I didn't think drunks could play golf well. [/b]
I think I actually play better when I'm drunk. :drink:

We moved up to 16.
What happened to UNC? They went from 1 to 15.

[i]Originally posted by stonecoldken[/i]@May 20 2005, 05:42 PM [b] We moved up to 16. What happened to UNC? They went from 1 to 15. [/b]
what a travesty!! :rolleyes:

Well, we’re down to 17th. Behind Louisville and just ahead of Towson.

Can anyone explain to me how they come up with team scoring. If you add up ind. totals they don’t come close many times with the team score. Anyone know? I wish I could use their scoring when I play.

Top 4 scores each day.

Former golfer Stewart Moore also made it through in US Open qualifying.

[i]Originally posted by Neo[/i]@May 23 2005, 11:35 AM [b] Former golfer Stewart Moore also made it through in US Open qualifying. [/b]
He made it through locals, which is an 18 hole qualifier with several locations in most states. PGA Tour members are exempt from this stage.

The big test is yet to come at sectionals, which is a 36 hole one day qualifier against many of the top 100 players in the world with very few spots available.