New Bookstore

I just came back from the new bookstore and WOW. The new student union building is awesome. I like the architecture, colors they chose, everything. The top floor of the bookstore looks like a mini barnes and noble. The prices are still steep (minus the $5 and $6 random smiley face and Africa shirts) but the selection is greatly improved. Way more Charlotte gear than before, and even unc is written in smaller font on the unc Charlotte gear. Still no good adult football jerseys like on 49erfanatics.

I also checked it out today. To simply put. It was AMAZING! Great recruiting tool once it’s up and running 100%

I was there today as well. FANTASTIC!

It’s now 7:36 PM. Is anyone there now?

I stopped by for a peek this afternoon while I was on campus. just WOW.

[QUOTE=punkrockcowboy;421555]I just came back from the new bookstore and WOW. The new student union building is awesome. I like the architecture, colors they chose, everything. The top floor of the bookstore looks like a mini barnes and noble. The prices are still steep (minus the $5 and $6 random smiley face and Africa shirts) but the selection is greatly improved. Way more Charlotte gear than before, and even unc is written in smaller font on the unc Charlotte gear. Still no good adult football jerseys like on 49erfanatics.[/QUOTE]

Africa shirts?:huh:

Africa shirts?:huh:

Yeah, there were a few shirts on a rack in the back left hand corner of the store that were dark gray/brown with the continent of Africa on them. They were going for $6 I think and then there were random smiley face shirts for $5.

I dropped in this afternoon, and it’s pretty amazing. Also amazing: the picture of the 2002-03 pep band on the wall near the entrance that features TF playing the tuba.

Yeah, there were a few shirts on a rack in the back left hand corner of the store that were dark gray/brown with the continent of Africa on them. They were going for $6 I think and then there were random smiley face shirts for $5.

I will buy them all if the bookstore agrees to keep all articles of clothing 49er related from here on out.

[QUOTE=punkrockcowboy;421670]Yeah, there were a few shirts on a rack in the back left hand corner of the store that were dark gray/brown with the continent of Africa on them. They were going for $6 I think and then there were random smiley face shirts for $5.[/QUOTE]

UNC-Africa:ohmy::weep:

Hey bookstore, keep it :49ers:.

I’ll be heading over to check it out sometime next week. Can’t wait to see it!

what are they doing with the old bookstore? Is it just a vacant building right now?

what are they doing with the old bookstore? Is it just a vacant building right now?

Turning into a “team store” where students can buy ACC and SEC gear.

Turning into a "team store" where students can buy ACC and SEC gear.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
:weep::weep::weep:

[QUOTE=casstommy;421739]what are they doing with the old bookstore? Is it just a vacant building right now?[/QUOTE]

Chick-Fil-A is expanding into a full service Chick-Fil-A.

I didn’t go downstairs. Anyone know what’s down there?

Chick-Fil-A is expanding into a full service Chick-Fil-A.
It wasn't a full service Chick-Fil-A before? What was it missing? Are they going to offer happy endings now too?
It wasn't a full service Chick-Fil-A before? What was it missing? Are they going to offer happy endings now too?

It didn’t have the full menu.

No wraps, shakes, or even breakfast.

Nor room.

Nor a place to sit.

[QUOTE=49or bust;421754]It wasn’t a full service Chick-Fil-A before? What was it missing? Are they going to offer happy endings now too?[/QUOTE]

No dining area.

It didn't have the full menu.

No wraps, shakes, or even breakfast.

Nor room.

Nor a place to sit.

I know… I know… I really just wanted to make my happy endings joke. But thanks, guys! :tongue: