New Halton Stuff Pictures

Just caught a quick glimpse. Check it out. Also, keep your eyes open for another thread of some panoramic pictures of the new student union.

Woot, they got rid of the 1976 Tandy’s in the Halton Lobby

Wet paint? Im guessing the court?

New Speakers I think

:49ers:
[URL=http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7658/mandeeppics481.jpg][/URL]

I miss Halton…

Is it basketball season yet?

maybe I’m wrong, but didn’t they paint the rafters? I seem to remember them being white, but perhaps I’m mistaken.

[QUOTE=Niner National;425485]maybe I’m wrong, but didn’t they paint the rafters? I seem to remember them being white, but perhaps I’m mistaken.[/QUOTE]

Nope, just wrong. You’re forgiven though.

I can’t wait to hear the new sound system. I really don’t think I will believe it til I hear it. Hasn’t it been upgraded every 3 years or so?

It looks like they put in a new sound system which was much needed.

speaking of halton arena, i saw bobby and moxley giving a recruit a tour of the place and i saw them walking out. the guy was over 6’9", does anyone know about a recruiting visit yesterday?

umm i think they put in a new sound system

Woot, they got rid of the 1976 Tandy's in the Halton Lobby
What's a Tandy's ?

Tandy : Old school computer and word processor manufacturer. I think it was Gill’s way of saying that Halton finally replaced those old-ass computers in the entryway with something more up-to-date.

[QUOTE=lkn9er;425490]speaking of halton arena, i saw bobby and moxley giving a recruit a tour of the place and i saw them walking out. the guy was over 6’9", does anyone know about a recruiting visit yesterday?[/QUOTE]

That was Martin Iti…he wants a 2nd chance to validate his legacy!

That was Martin Iti....he wants a 2nd chance to validate his legacy!

lol hopefully, for our rims’ sakes, he never comes back!

He said the guy was over 6’9… 6’7 Iti wishes he was that tall

[QUOTE=lkn9er;425490]speaking of halton arena, i saw bobby and moxley giving a recruit a tour of the place and i saw them walking out. the guy was over 6’9", does anyone know about a recruiting visit yesterday?[/QUOTE]

Utter, any clue to who was visiting?

Is that NINER NATION banner in the last pic new? Pretty sure that it is. I like it.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;425550]Is that NINER NATION banner in the last pic new? Pretty sure that it is. I like it.[/QUOTE]

Nope. It’s been there. Sorry.

Nope. It's been there. Sorry.

Yeah, it was paid for by the UNC Charlotte Bookstore and was “unveiled” at Basketball Madness last season.

Maybe it should come down, considering the bad luck it brought.

Either way, Scotty isn’t very observant.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;425550]Is that NINER NATION banner in the last pic new? Pretty sure that it is. I like it.[/QUOTE]

Scotty doesn’t know…sorry, couldn’t pass that up :mask:

Have they not hung the banner from last year? :smile:

Har.

No the haven’t hung it up yet… But here it is.

[QUOTE=moss2k;425557]Scotty doesn’t know…sorry, couldn’t pass that up :mask:[/QUOTE]

lol