new niner aboard...

hey guys…

i am pleased to announce that I am the proud father of a new 8lb 6 ounce baby boy. jobey dewayne…and yes that is after one of halton arenas all time greats. the niner fan bas continues to grow…

[QUOTE=Edge9er;211766]hey guys…

i am pleased to announce that I am the proud father of a new 8lb 6 ounce baby boy. jobey dewayne…and yes that is after one of halton arenas all time greats. the niner fan bas continues to grow…[/QUOTE]

Congrats ! Edge. We need all the long range quick release Jobey we could get.

Congrats … 8 lbs 6 oz sounds like he may be one of our first football recruits.

That is awesome news, Edge! Congrats, and awesome name too.:toast:

Start him on protein shakes right away and have him practice on college regulation courts in a couple weeks. 3’s baby, 3’s!

Congrats!

That’s one way to increase attendance in Halton.

Congratulations. I imagine you were pretty much on “edge” for 2 or 3 weeks before the baby got here.

quick everyone have babies hahaha. jk congrats man i hope he brightens your world each and every day.

Congratulations Edge!

Keep up the good work!:naughty:

Congrats, and AWESOME name choice!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=mightymitchfan;211768]Congrats … 8 lbs 6 oz sounds like he may be one of our first football recruits.[/QUOTE]

That’s what I’m talking about!! Congrats Edge!

Congrats man…awesome news!!!

Congrats Edge! Like the name. :toast:

Dax, my wife better not see that post of yours…

[QUOTE=C49er;211769]That is awesome news, Edge! Congrats, and awesome name too.:toast:[/QUOTE]

What C said. Congrats Edge!!!

Congratulations, man.

[QUOTE=Edge9er;211766]hey guys…

i am pleased to announce that I am the proud father of a new 8lb 6 ounce baby boy. jobey dewayne…and yes that is after one of halton arenas all time greats. the niner fan bas continues to grow…[/QUOTE]

That’s awesome!! I have a baby boy due Feb 17th (ironically the day the BOT votes on football) I look forward to our boys playing together at the first Tailgate party.

Congrats!!!

Since you’ll be a lot more experienced then me, I appreciate any advice.

Congrats Edge!! I have a boy due next week so I’ll be getting no sleep like you will be for the next few months!:biggrin:

:49ers:

that’s one more season ticket sold…congrats man.

That's awesome!! I have a baby boy due Feb 17th (ironically the day the BOT votes on football) I look forward to our boys playing together at the first Tailgate party.

Congrats!!!

Since you’ll be a lot more experienced then me, I appreciate any advice.

Maybe you should name him “Football” or something. I can see it now… little Football Duncan.

Or you can follow in Edge’s footsteps and name him Jarvis Lang Duncan. Get it? Jarvis Lang (all time leading Niners’ dunker) Duncan? You know you like it.:biggrin: