New Niner Gear

Yeah. I have an adjustable flagpole and this flag will work fine.

For the low price of 27.98 this shirt can be yours.

We won the game day showdown. Mission accomplished boys.

Yeah, um…yeah. we shouldn’t put out a t-shirt for that. Its a bad look.

4 Likes

Is that a B&N deal? Or Mike hill? If it’s Hill, then yeah, not necessary and surprising. If it’s B&N then I totally get it because they’re idiots and are ruining our brand each day they run the bookstore.

I agree. This screams that we don’t know how to win. I don’t even want to see this kind of shirt if we were to beat Alabama. A win is a win and huge win doesn’t need to be advertised on a damn shirt (media and word of mouth will do that for you).

That is a horrible look… I hope they pull that shirt, kind of embarrassing…

clt says club lit shirts are $10 at bookstore

What’s next from the great promoters from B&N. A hoodie with “the UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte - UNCC. Second largest school in the UNC system”

Gross.

Come On Reaction GIF

How did they get the shirt made this fast, I mean with all of the supply chain issues??
Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

2 Likes

To your point, they sent an advertisement about flying it and it is oriented the opposite way than it is printed

We got our gift package yesterday, and only got one decal. @SF4Nynah is on the prime level!

I am wondering what to do with the decal that I did get. It is dark green, and most people drive SUVs with tinted back windows, so that won’t work well.

1 Like

I saw that too which lends me to believe it was misprinted and the AD said “F it” and send them out anyway. It is what it is and I guess it could be worse and we get nothing .

This window sticker goes on the outside and shows up well.

Good to know. Can you post a picture?

There it is.

2 Likes

Oops. Wrong day. You posted before the first game. My bad. The bookstore was in good shape yesterday. Tons of merch

@UVilleNiner, the decal does look good. I may move to that, but I just made a magnetic All-in-C for my truck. I need to see if it will stay on at speed.

1 Like

That looks nice.