New Niner Gear

Honda Ridgeline is a great tailgating truck!

Glory Days Apparel has some new 49er tees.

https://glorydaysapparel.com/collections/that-new-new-you-need/products/glory-days-apparel-charlotte-gold-hunter-t-shirt

https://glorydaysapparel.com/collections/that-new-new-you-need/products/glory-days-apparel-throwback-cursive-t-shirt-white-and-green

2 Likes

My son wants one of these. badly.

Who’s idea was this?? HORRIBLE idea, Duke wasn’t even ranked :astonished:

1 Like

I like both shirts minus the black one from Glory Days. It looks like a shirt you’d find in Gatlinburg at a gold mining store downtown lol.

I went to the bookstore kiosk at the game on Saturday wanting to purchase some new logo car flags.

They have them at the bookstore but cannot sell car flags at the stadium because they can be used as a weapon.

I have now come to the conclusion that we are all just being trolled by the bookstore folks.

4 Likes

Weapon? Wut. :laughing:

You’ll poke your eye out!

3 Likes

I could kill you with that flag stick. Really. It’s a good policy.

Not selling the car flags at the kiosk because they could be a weapon might lead an unstable individual to purchase one at the bookstore for just that purpose. I don’t mean after they leave the bookstore, either.

You know at some point today, mike hill is going to read about the weaponized car flags, and we may not hear about it, but he is going to laugh his rear end off and say that sentence that we have all uttered so many times.

“Why are we like this?”

2 Likes

Do we know anywhere that has good Niner clothing for infants? I am trying to indoctrinate my new niece from the Wake/UNCW crowd.

Same reason they don’t sale car flags in prison. They could be used as a shiv.

1 Like

If Mike has time today to peruse this chat page himself I’ll either be super concerned or super relaxed about our AAC chances, because he either has it in the bag or has given up.

2 Likes

clt is certain that someone reads this chat page from the ad

The onesie from the stadium/bookstore is $40 so I’d probably look elsewhere

1 Like

Target had a couple new logo baby items reasonably priced.

1 Like

The flag is about the best thing I every received from out ADept. The flag is awesome and much-appreciated here:)

Went to the bookstore today and it is LOADED with a ton of new logo gear…absolutely loaded.

I bought the last car flag…but there were car decals, license plates, garden flags, flags, glasses, a huge variety of hoodies, pullovers, tshirts, etc. Hats were spread out…not in one section all together and not a huge variety of options…but the ones they had were nice.

Not sure if it just got restocked after hearing some on here talk about it before one of the earlier football games…but I suggest if you want gear…you won’t be disappointed.

Well…the only thing disappointing is some of the pricing (as per usual)…I was looking at a couple of nice pullovers but one was $100 and another was $165 and it felt like it was made out of tissue paper!!

But…they had a ton of stuff.

2 Likes