New Niner Gear

4 Likes

Academy in Concord had some new logo stuff. They had 1 Antigua polo shirt left and a few tees.

Had some nice cups that I hadnā€™t seen elsewhere.

6 Likes

The bookstore has a lousy selecti on line. And the few items Iā€™m interested in are out of stock or only available in small. I canā€™t understand why they canā€™t offer a wider selection online.

Lazy. Thatā€™s why.

1 Like

Lazy I think is giving them too much credit. Incompetent I think is a better descriptor. I think whoever they have that manages stock is just really bad at their job and out of touch with what people want.

2 Likes

I think if the managers in the bookstore got 30% of their compensation in commissions we would not have this problem.

2 Likes

In this day and age Iā€™m not sure even commission could get some of these people off their lazy asses.

I think this is the first time Iā€™ve seen Niner gear in Cracker Barrel. This is in Concord.

9 Likes

Iā€™m saying this is because if my tweet but:

6 Likes

Those Tarhole hats .Uggggly!
Is that the Cracker Barrel off Speedway Blvd (AKA Bruton Smith)?

2 Likes

Only took 'em 15 yearsā€¦

Okā€¦anyone else seen this yetā€¦ https://charlotte49ers.shoptruespirit.com ā€œA Fanactics Experienceā€. Some changes but it seems like the same back end shop.

1 Like

Noticed last night. A great start. Much better to find things.

Why does every product description on here have to be labeled ā€œUNCCā€ :rage:

2 Likes

Hat game was strong at the basketball game last nightā€¦good selection and I loved these 3 (why I bought them). I know we still want more of the actual baseball team varietiesā€¦but the selection was solid at the small booth in Halton last night.

1 Like

I have the one on the right.

I have the middle one. Except mine is green. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Kudos to whomever linked the green dad hat with just the all in C before. I have the middle one above, but the plain C one I like better.

Not sure why it came out that way in the picā€¦but it is green!! The others are a faded green and this one is solidā€¦but iā€™s green. Looks black in the picture though!

Not sure if this has been posted before but Cutter and Buck has a nice selection of jackets and pullovers.

https://cutterbuck.com/fan-shop/college/charlotte-49ers/men/?p=2

2 Likes