New Niner Gear

Friendly reminder that OneCampus preorders will need to be in by Thursday to make sure we can have them to you before the home opener.

2 Likes

Stopped by the bookstore this past weekend. First time being back on campus since 2013. Eager to buy some stuff. Bookstore closed. It’s like they just don’t want our money. Sucks.

1 Like

Their hours confound explanation

Yeah I know…Saturdays would be a great time to stop by and pick up some gear to prep for the season. I’d rather do this than blindly ordering something not knowing how exactly it might fit. But they’re closed. Shame.Shame.Shame.Shame…

They don’t want our money. They’re a bookstore and only want to sell ridiculously expensive books. The “locals” in the store are forced by their corporate leaders to sell SOME merchandise to prove they do it.

Our merchandise rights are hostage.

Problem is they don’t have half the stuff online and even if they do have something, at least in my experience, it was damn impossible to get . Several years ago I wanted a garden flag and ordered it online, never heard anything. Thankfully, a fellow Niner fan was nice enough to go to the bookstore, get the item, and mail it to me. Still owe him a beer!! That was the last time I ever even tried to order anything online from the bookstore. It shouldn’t be that difficult.

2 Likes

The bookstore sucks. Phil reupping that partnership is one of his major failings.

3 Likes

Wish we still had Gray’s…at least it was an alternative.

5 Likes

Do students actually still buy books?

Figured they would just get PDF files on a tablet or e-reader.

2 Likes

clt says the students just watch tick tocks made by professors

2 Likes

It was kind of a serious question. I’m old as dirt - I don’t know anymore.

List of the top 10 websites for free college textbooks pdf in 2022

Here is a list of websites that provides their users with free digital books. Students can easily download free college textbooks online on these websites:

• Library Genesis
  • OpenStax
  • Internet Archive
  • Open Textbook Library
  • ScholarWorks
  • Digital Book Index
  • PDF Grab
  • Free Book Spot
  • Project Gutenberg
  • Bookboon.

My son graduated from Charlotte in 2020 with an Engineering degree. He still purchased SOME actual textbooks.

Only 25 more days until the home opener baby! Wanted to show off some of the merchandise we have coming this Friday, August 12 over at Norm’s Closet. We have a few different Nike hats, a new t-shirt design, and the “Rally the Rich” Rally Towel. A link to our website is below:

We have also created a new series “Axe the Athlete” that is featured on our Instagram: @Norms_Closet. We do just what the title says, ask the athletes random questions from the internet and see what they say!

Side note: Any way to access this forum outside of a browser?

Go Niners! Let me know if anyone is looking for a spot to tailgate this year.

5 Likes

Thanks, going to have to remember this post. Will need it for daughter in about two years!

clt thinks he saw a guy in a camo niner hat this morning

I saw a lady who had a black hat with a black all in C last week. I need one of those

Hat or lady?

1 Like

I was talking about the hat. I can’t have another lady, don’t want to pay the alimony

Last day for preorders to have before the home opener. One change that is not yet reflected on the site: the Colombia booney hat will be screen printed, not embroidered. All of the other logos should be accurately listed.

Stadium bags were designed with JRS in mind. They meet all size requirements for JRS, NFL stadiums, and PGA events.

As always, happy to answer any questions!

4 Likes

704 Shop gonna get my money again

7 Likes