New Niner Gear

Wish it had the “C” or something specifically university related on the front

1 Like

A dead Niner says alot ! (Skeleton)

2 Likes

Yeah. Don’t get the skeleton imagery.

The skeleton is a 704 shop thing. They have lots of shirts with different versions of that skeleton.

Absolutely love it

4 Likes

704 shop gold standard shirt went fast. Sold out in L and XL by 1 online and I got last two Ls in the store.

Sorry I forgot to take a pic. But Costco in Mooresville has Charlotte gear again, Champion brand. Men’s tshirt, polo and pullover. Women’s tshirt and sweatshirt. $15-$30.

1 Like

https://charlotte.spirit.bncollege.com/

15% off sale - today only.

I bought several things at the bookstore last week. They have some nice stuff. Overpriced AF, but nice

1 Like

Air Force Niners

Sometimes you have to get a coworker to create Niner Gear for you.

15 Likes

704 Shop putting out more niner gear next week

“Separately, I just want to share that next week we will have a special release on Wednesday ahead of UNC Charlotte’s Homecoming. We’re releasing a 9 piece collection from our Process™ Line repping the Niners that we’re pretty excited about. There’s a chance that the collection will release online only to start with and an in-store release to follow - we’re navigating some shipping logistics and the timing is cutting it pretty close. We won’t really know until the last minute but will definitely let you know inside Wednesday’s email. “

3 Likes
2 Likes

Mind blowingly soft Quarter Zips, Cropped Quarter Zips, and Day Pants release tomorrow as part of our Charlotte 49ers Collection. All 3 silhouettes feature a 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex fabric that has been garment dyed and crystal washed for superior softness. Online release tomorrow at 8 am, in-store at 11 am

Looks like they will have a green jacket along with the gold one on sale tomorrow.

2 Likes

hansel that hansels so hot right now GIF

2 Likes

kate upton si swimsuit 2017 GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

Just ordered my wife and I the new black hooded sweatshirts. Although the prices are bit higher than other options, the quality is leaps and bounds better than the other options (including the Nike gear). Also, I love their promotional home page video on campus.

Love that gold jacket.

Edit: My size already gone haha.