New Niner Gear

Seems like a big old nothing burger.

Phuck Phil

1 Like

Which shade of green is “true”? Remember the shade of green tshirt gate thread?

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/nike-mens-charlotte-49ers-green-aero-true-baseball-fitted-hat-22nikmncnccgrnrtrunc/22nikmncnccgrnrtrunc

1 Like

Highly suggest buying in store, I wear a 7 1/4 New Era and even the 7 1/8 feels a tad big on me. Nike hats run wayyyy big. Much prefer the S/M, M/L sizing for Nike hats, the gold bill hat I got from the team fits like a glove.

1 Like

clt says buy hats in person, they get smushed in shipping

J.E.T.S. Jets. Jets Jets!

1 Like

I would like to see a solid green hat with a gold “C”, khaki hat with green logo too.

First round of OneCampusCo orders should be landing shortly (or may have already landed if you’re in the Charlotte area)! We are taking orders for another round through March 19th.

Let me know if you have any questions

1 Like
1 Like

I think selling anything with CUSA on it will be a hard sell. :laughing:

clt says you gotta have that A

1 Like

Can confirm, none of the gear is offered with the CUSA logo.

1 Like
1 Like

I received my 1st round order this week. I will definitely be wearing it at the Hayes this weekend. Especially the jacket tonight!! I apologize for not being the best looking model, but I am certain folks will ask where to get this stuff. Appreciate what you guys are doing @49erJoel .

I will likely be making another order this round as well.

I appreciate the kind words. Hopefully as we get a little better at this we can speed up delivery times and add some more unique offerings. Our fans are definitely showing there is a need for quality gear. I’m just happy we are the one that can bring it to market.

All we have is memories of a good basketball team.

Cool new throwback shirt design from Frate.

Also this cool new T:

1 Like

Really like the stuff our fans are creating. Almost makes me forget how awful our licensing deal is.

clt says we need a retro “got lutz” shirt

4 Likes