New Niner Gear

Available for order tomorrow on www.OneCampusCo.com

7 Likes

I came over here upset about the basketball loss, but seeing this made me happy again. Thank you.

1 Like

Doing what we can to help out. Baseball season is just around the corner!

2 Likes

Store is open!

4 Likes

I don’t like baseball and I like that.

3 Likes

Good stuff…I’ll try to place me an order soon.

2 Likes

Animated GIF

2 Likes

Some cool alternate designs they have.

1 Like

There are some other great options in the new line too. I’m excited about these jerseys. We’ve seen what happens when the stuff people want to buy is offered, so that’s what we intend on doing.

1 Like

I’m the opposite, I like baseball but I wouldn’t wear a basketball or baseball jersey to a game. Football and soccer I would.

clt says that jersey is nice, but you need to cut the sleeves off

#biff

Does Norm’s Closet do trades? I have a really nice black jacket w/new logo (XL) I’d like to trade for some niner gear…

1 Like

Four more days left to order from www.onecampusco.com before we close out this round. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

When should we expect this order to come in?

Jerseys have a decent lead time. We’re being told 3-5 weeks on those. Everything else should start shipping within 2 weeks of the 20th.

3 Likes

My response:

New football unis? Potentially good. I still don’t think we have settled on a signature look.

I asked Hunter if this will I’m any way have any impact on fans ability to buy official gear?

Wish this meant anything new for public available apparel but I suspect it doesn’t.

1 Like

When does that B&N licensing contract end again?

I think we just resigned before Dubious retired. A parting “gift” to the fans.