New Niner Gear

I would kill for some Charlotte Peter Millar gear. We need to make it happen.

3 Likes

clt says we have Johnnie O and southern tide. Agree on Millar.

appears the buying period for that online store has closed?

Yes. It was supposed to be open until the end of the year. I sent them a message to let them know.

Actually bought one, but mine does have Niners down the sleeve. I did do a double take and have to go make sure though. LOL

1 Like

According to my experience I will suggest you that Viromasks have the perfect adjustable face masks for kids.

New offerings up on onecampusco.com

2 Likes

Working through some supply chain issues, but this should be able to happen fairly soon.

https://704shop.com/products/704-shop-x-charlotte-49ers-process-side-dyed-all-in-c-tee-white-green-unisex?_kx=iN_9-_fqok4jaWrUpCy7raiG-E5EF748VDhPH5BjTw95Br9loy9jcPfZotkWDQlf.dzgDKX

What’s your opinion on the shirt?
  • Oh that is hella HOT
  • Meeeeh NOT. Now pass me my dad cap.
0 voters
2 Likes

I have NEVER bought anything that I have considered very expensive, but I just made an exception that essentially goes against my core values regarding how I spend my money. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to me. And, of course, GO NINERS! :green_heart: :pick:

3 Likes

I like the general concept…but the end product looks like cheerleader shoes

Well good, by God, that’s what I pretty much am. GO NINERS!!! :green_heart::pick::green_heart::pick::green_heart::pick:

Don’t tell us you have the cheerleader legs for those shoes to pull them off in shorts! You went to school when Dolly did right?

Yep. And my whole body is holding up as well as hers.

Ms Dolly FTW.

2 Likes
1 Like

clt doesnt understand shoe people

1 Like

1 Like