New Niner

:thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS!

NinerAl’s kids have a Niner Logo etched into their basketball court, it is freakin sweet.

Congrats!

Meier? Nice name. Is it pronounced like “Mah-yer”?

I've got some pics, they didn't allow the video camera.

Pics, or it didn’t happen.

Awesome news! Congrats.

Congrats!

Meier? Nice name. Is it pronounced like “Mah-yer”?

Meir… It’s Hebrew, no I’m not Jewish, for “gift of light”. It’s pronounced the same way you would say Meyer, like Luke Meyer who plays/played for St. Louis. Definitely not pronounced like John Mayer (sp?) the singer haha.

Went to the Milky Way which is the baby exclusive gift store here and no Charlotte “onesie”. I’d like one that would just be green with one of the logos on the chest like the ones I saw for Duke, UNC, NC State, Wake, Clemson, USC, and even ECU and App.

I must admit, it crossed my mind to buy a UNC burp cloth if you know what I mean.

PB, I’m still working on getting him the court, after it’s up maybe I’ll get around to the etching.

I must admit, it crossed my mind to buy a UNC burp cloth

Good idea.

Babies poop a lot and you’ll need something to wipe his butt.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;321755]

I must admit, it crossed my mind to buy a UNC burp cloth if you know what I mean.[/quote]

hahahhahahhahaha

[quote]
PB, I’m still working on getting him the court, after it’s up maybe I’ll get around to the etching.[/QUOTE]

It’s never too early. Who cares about being able to walk? Walking is basketball is a bad thing anyway.

Congrats man! I need to get a baby. how much did it run ya?

ha ha, j/k. Congrats man! I can’t wait to see the lil niner!

Meir... It's Hebrew, no I'm not Jewish, for "gift of light". It's pronounced the same way you would say Meyer, like Luke Meyer who plays/played for St. Louis. Definitely not pronounced like John Mayer (sp?) the singer haha.

I got news for you, all Jews are going to think he is Jewish when they hear his name the first time. Trust me thats a good thing. I have never met a gentile named Meir. It’s a fantastic name and Benjamin is a Hebrew name too. Congrats on the kid!

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;321664]May 27th at 9:34 PM, Meir Benjamin Hammon was born via C-Section to me and my wife. Born at 37 weeks, 6 days, he weighed in at 7 lbs 5 oz, and measured 20". I’ll see if I can get some pics up of him in the next couple days. Mom and Dad are exhausted after having been here since 8 PM Monday evening.[/QUOTE]

Congrats.

Same born day as me, Tuesday May 27th the day after Memorial Day.

[QUOTE=919R;321710]Sounds like my kids (14 year old daughter and 9 year old son). Both LOVE the Niners and plan on going to school at Charlotte!!!:biggrin:[/QUOTE]
My two have grown up as 49ers, but the oldest wanted to be close to home and will be a senior at UNC Greensboro. The 15-year old is strongly leaning towards a sandy spot near Wrightsville Beach, thanks to an unnamed basketball coach. :weep:

[B][COLOR=Green][SIZE=5]CharSFNiners, congratulations to you and mama![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Enjoy the special moments that lie ahead.

I got news for you, all Jews are going to think he is Jewish when they hear his name the first time. Trust me thats a good thing. I have never met a gentile named Meir. It's a fantastic name and Benjamin is a Hebrew name too. Congrats on the kid!

It had to be an “M” name since me and my wife’s names both start with “M” (Her idea, not mine, and we both have a name we liked so I went along with it), we went through so many M names looking for one that wasn’t ridiculous. We liked the Hebrew way to spell it so it wouldn’t be confused so easily with another famous “Meir.”

Jewish people will like it, huh? Hopefully, that will get him into all their money. I’m j/k, you had to know a Jewish joke was coming. Benjamin is also a Saint’s name, which Catholic people usually like to use a Saint’s name as a middle name. I’m sure you know this too, but a bunch of names are Jewish or based from Hebrew text, I didn’t so much until I started looking up names, and was surprised. Unlike some though I don’t hate Jew’s, I do the stereotypical joke, but I’ve also heard every Catholic Priest joke and my uncle happens to be a priest so everything that goes around comes around at some level or another.

Congrats!

Take a ton of pics, He’ll look totally different tommorow!

It had to be an "M" name since me and my wife's names both start with "M" (Her idea, not mine, and we both have a name we liked so I went along with it), we went through so many M names looking for one that wasn't ridiculous. We liked the Hebrew way to spell it so it wouldn't be confused so easily with another famous "Meir."

Jewish people will like it, huh? Hopefully, that will get him into all their money. I’m j/k, you had to know a Jewish joke was coming. Benjamin is also a Saint’s name, which Catholic people usually like to use a Saint’s name as a middle name. I’m sure you know this too, but a bunch of names are Jewish or based from Hebrew text, I didn’t so much until I started looking up names, and was surprised. Unlike some though I don’t hate Jew’s, I do the stereotypical joke, but I’ve also heard every Catholic Priest joke and my uncle happens to be a priest so everything that goes around comes around at some level or another.

Haha, I’ll see if we can send him some “Jew Gold”. With a name like that he deserves some. You may want to get him some rhinoplasty so he can have a “Jew nose”. The other good news is that he’ll prolly be able to do your next tax return for you.

There are people who paint yarmulkas for kids, I have one of the Ninja Turtles from when I was little. When I have a kid one day, I am gonna get him a Niner yarmulka with C-Pick on it.

A few pictures…

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;322105]A few pictures…[/QUOTE]

Nice!! Congrats again!!!

A few pictures...

Facepaint??

I think Im going to be a Niner Santa this year. Green and White. Looking forward to presents!!

Found it today!