New Niner

May 27th at 9:34 PM, Meir Benjamin Hammon was born via C-Section to me and my wife. Born at 37 weeks, 6 days, he weighed in at 7 lbs 5 oz, and measured 20". I’ll see if I can get some pics up of him in the next couple days. Mom and Dad are exhausted after having been here since 8 PM Monday evening.

Congratulations!!

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;321664]May 27th at 9:34 PM, Meir Benjamin Hammon was born via C-Section to me and my wife. Born at 37 weeks, 6 days, he weighed in at 7 lbs 5 oz, and measured 20". I’ll see if I can get some pics up of him in the next couple days. Mom and Dad are exhausted after having been here since 8 PM Monday evening.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! CharSFNiners.

CONGRATS MAN!

Congrats on the little one, enjoy the moments!

awww congratulations!! :smile:

Congratulations. I wish your family the best.

Congratulations! First?

Congrats man! Good luck!!

CONGRATS!!!

Hopefully 18 years from now ,he’ll be starting QB for the Charlotte 49ers!!!

Congratulations. I hope he has some Niner Green baby clothes.

Congrats! Another NINER is brought into this ACC/SEC infested world :biggrin:

Is this your first?

Hearty congrats to you and your wife! The next few months are tough, but its worth it.

Congrats!

My wife and I also welcomed a new niner May 5th. It’s great being a dad even if I’m up all night feeding, burping and changing diapers!!

nice SF, kids make life worthwhile.

take tons of video and pics, they are fun to look back at

CONGRATS!!!!!

my 8 yr old daughter is a 49er maniac. She picks up all those free posters at hoop games and has a whole wall covered in here room with them and is determined to play softball at Charlotte.

there is no doubt in my mind somebody’s kid from NNN will be an athlete at Charlotte in 10-15 yrs.

Congratulations! First?

Yea, this is our first.

CONGRATS!!!!!

I’ll take QB, RB, WR, LB… or preferably on a basketball court. Hell, if he enjoys chess, that’s fine by me as long as he puts his mind to it and attempts to accomplish some goals.

Congratulations. I hope he has some Niner Green baby clothes.

Has a Niner hat, socks, and a baby norm shirt (he will not be able to wear this until about basketball season since it is 6 months plus). Looked for a “onesie” but no luck so far.

nice SF, kids make life worthwhile.

take tons of video and pics, they are fun to look back at

I’ve got some pics, they didn’t allow the video camera, I just left the cord to download them at home in the rush.

Congrats! Kids are unbelievable… Have fun.

[B]my 8 yr old daughter is a 49er maniac.[/B] She picks up all those free posters at hoop games and has a whole wall covered in here room with them and is determined to play softball at Charlotte.

there is no doubt in my mind somebody’s kid from NNN will be an athlete at Charlotte in 10-15 yrs.

Sounds like my kids (14 year old daughter and 9 year old son). Both LOVE the Niners and plan on going to school at Charlotte!!!:biggrin: