New Proposal: Don't Fire Lutz

ill just leave this here…

I don’t know about all this action after one good win during a horrible season. I’m personally of the opinion that we wait and see what he can do next year. Anything short of an NCAA birth (and really at least a first round win) is insufficient.

I don't know about all this action after one good win during a horrible season. I'm personally of the opinion that we wait and see what he can do next year. Anything short of an NCAA birth (and really at least a first round win) is insufficient.

If you’ve been paying attention we’ve been playing much better as of late.

Great Win!

Just wish we could get good wins against average teams too.

I don't know about all this action after one good win during a horrible season. I'm personally of the opinion that we wait and see what he can do next year. Anything short of an NCAA birth (and really at least a first round win) is insufficient.

well, im not trying to start another whole thread argument about it… and im sure that everyone on ninernation.net knows a lot more about the Lutz argument than I do, but I think that after beating the top 2 in our conference, one top 35ish and one #16 in the country after a not so good beginning of the season, we can definitely say he has made some personal improvements as well as a lot of team improvements. i personally think hes a great coach and won’t be switching sides any time soon if ever.

GO NINERS. Great job tonight crowd!!! :biggrin:

I have never been on the fire Bobby bandwagon… you should never evaluate in-season. Let the team recruit, let them finish their season, lets finish this year strong.

ill just leave this here...

Let’s see…we beat a team on the slide and that has lost 2 in a row on the road prior to entering Halton.

We are now 10-15.

Sounds like another contract extension baby!!!

Fire him, don’t fire him…whatever. After tonight, I just don’t want to hear another excuse about “all the injuries” and why are record is like it is. If we can beat Xavier at home then we should beat teams like LaSalle and App St.

I have never been on the fire Bobby bandwagon.... you should never evaluate in-season. Let the team recruit, let them finish their season, lets finish this year strong.

Trust me…the whole “Fire Lutz” movement is hardly about one season of work.