New Server in the works...

I’m working on moving us to a new server with (hopefully) a more responsive support team. The new server should also help our performance issues. I’ll post here as it moves along…

Thanks for everything you do for this site Mac!

yeah mac, thx

Thank you for the hard work and effort. This site is the only connection that a lot of us have to the University.

Thanks!
:49ers:

[QUOTE=Upstate49er;326026]Thank you for the hard work and effort. This site is the only connection that a lot of us have to the University.

Thanks!
:49ers:[/QUOTE]

This is the only connection to the University that some of us care to have.

Thx Mac!

Kool-Aid anyone?

Thanks Mac! :thumbsup:

thanks mac!!

Mac, you need help with this or anything, feel free to contact me, or probably anyone on this site!

The new server is finally up and running… Did the switch tonight. There will be odds and ends to do, but the site should be faster and more stable at least now.

Thanks a lot mac, we all appreciate the work you put into this site :biggrin:

The new server is finally up and running... Did the switch tonight. There will be odds and ends to do, but the site should be faster and more stable at least now.

It’s only been a few minutes but it does seem to be much faster.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

thanks a bunch mac!!

Thanks Mac.

Thanks for all of your hard work Mac.

Thanks Mac, the old server was piss poor.

best site evar. ninermac 4 pres.

Thanks Mac! It seems to be quite faster. You sir are the man! :clap:
You are entitled to as much beer as you want from the ChevEE tailgate at all Charlotte Football events. Forever! :thumbsup:

[QUOTE=Anborn;335062]best site evar. ninermac 4 pres.[/QUOTE]

…or NinerMac for Chancellor!