New signature what do u think?

I just worked out a new signature…wondering if i could get some feedback…or any suggestions

Not my style, but if you like it, that’s all that matters.

I can never get pics to upload in my sig.

Love the avatar. It’ll be interesting to see what happens to the show not that Big has moved out.

I just worked out a new signature...wondering if i could get some feedback....or any suggestions

It’s hard to read the Charlotte 49ers. I would switch to white and change the font a little to make it more legible.

Good work, though.

I just worked out a new signature...wondering if i could get some feedback....or any suggestions
I don't like huge sigs, and that's kinda cluttered too.

my $0.02

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;337009]I don’t like huge sigs, and that’s kinda cluttered too.

my $0.02[/QUOTE]

this coming from the damn BUG MAN…

this coming from the damn BUG MAN......
I apologise for nothing.

Make it bigger. It’s not obnoxiously huge enough.

its my first one that i actually used photoshop for…Im not the best graphically inclined person…but hey i like it…thanks for the input guys

I agree with most people here. Its cluttered, huge, and hard to figure out.

There’s so many pictures it just looks like a mess.

I love it, the letters almost look hebrew

so i took most ppls advice and decided not to go so crazy with a crapton of pictures…i cleaned it up a little…my 2nd attempt

I guess I missed the original version, but this one is still too big. Not commenting on aesthetics, but I don’t like any sig that is so big it makes me have a bottom scroll bar.

Aesthetics wise, I think it shows promise. I would be lying if I said I didn’t appreciate my inclusion and the inclusion of my sign too.

My suggestion, (and god I hope you have this still layered) take the layer with the pictures and shrink it down till it is visible to where you don’t cause people to have a bottom scroll bar. Your current width is 936. I have made an image for my sig that tried to max out the width without creating a bottom scroll bar. If you can get your pic’s width to something at or below 628, that will help for us with small screens, and I think people will like it better. Make sure when you do the transformation, have it set so your Y axis gets adjusted too so that all the pics don’t get mad distorted. Then, once again overlay the text on there, but make its Y axis less as well so that you don’t cover up people’s heads, but keep the X value about the same. The words may look a little stretched out, but they will run together as one phrase better.

[QUOTE=49or bust;337139]I guess I missed the original version, but this one is still too big. Not commenting on aesthetics, but I don’t like any sig that is so big it makes me have a bottom scroll bar.

Aesthetics wise, I think it shows promise. I would be lying if I said I didn’t appreciate my inclusion and the inclusion of my sign too.

My suggestion, (and god I hope you have this still layered) take the layer with the pictures and shrink it down till it is visible to where you don’t cause people to have a bottom scroll bar. Your current width is 936. I have made an image for my sig that tried to max out the width without creating a bottom scroll bar. If you can get your pic’s width to something at or below 628, that will help for us with small screens, and I think people will like it better. Make sure when you do the transformation, have it set so your Y axis gets adjusted too so that all the pics don’t get mad distorted. Then, once again overlay the text on there, but make its Y axis less as well so that you don’t cover up people’s heads, but keep the X value about the same. The words may look a little stretched out, but they will run together as one phrase better.[/QUOTE]

I agree. The 2nd one is much better (less busy), but I don’t like the scroll bar. Keep it up.

[B]but I don't like any sig that is so big it makes me have a bottom scroll bar[/B]..

Yeah wayy too wide.

Why do you have the “charlotte” and “49ers” so far apart? Its unsettling to the eye.

And I agree with everyone, its wayyy too big, especially too wide.

this size?? any better?? thanks for all the help and input…lol

MUCH better

MUCH better, but please stretch “charlotte” and “49ers” across so its evenly spaced. The gap between is enormous.