New Site.

What is TBR?

What is TBR?

A Larry D. creation that spawned from Charlotte.com. Lot of long time posters there, including several from this site. But don’t go over there with thin skin or you’ll get chewed up and spit out into a pool of guano.

[QUOTE=jcl49er;276126]Thisboardrocks.com

A Larry D. creation that spawned from Charlotte.com. Lot of long time posters there, including several from this site. But don’t go over there with thin skin or you’ll get chewed up and spit out into a pool of guano.[/QUOTE]
If you go over there, I highly recommend getting in a mild mannered, gentlemanly, friendly conversation with PI as soon as possible. Just tell him he’s wrong and he’ll respectfully listen to your opinion.

In all seriousness, PI was quite polite and friendly all the times I was around him in person.

[QUOTE=moss2k;276117]I don’t think Yinzer is a pro-Lutz guy. he still on TBR?[/QUOTE]

Yea, last I read he was giving the Dukies hell for losing to Pitt.

[QUOTE=VA49er;278922]Yea, last I read he was giving the Dukies hell for losing to Pitt.[/QUOTE]

[URL=http://www.thisboardrocks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143372]Found him!![/URL]

his avatar gives him 100 cool points.

Yankees Suck.

his avatar gives him 100 cool points.

Yankees Suck.

you avatar gives you 100 cool points too…

Yankees suck hard.