Come check us out.

Not impressed

Banned in 3…2…1…

No thanks…

[B].NET[/B]

[QUOTE=jcl49er;275830]Banned in 3…2…1…[/QUOTE]
our first banning in some time

[QUOTE=metro;275836]our first banning in some time[/QUOTE]

Who was the last? 49erpi? :lmao: or did he just quit this board?

Wait, I didn’t see a link :smile:

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;275838]Who was the last? 49erpi? :lmao: or did he just quit this board?[/QUOTE]

I think he left on his own… He should come back.

Yeah, me either. What was it?

I thought he was banned. that guy was way too confrontational and stubborn to leave on his own accord. Is the Bob and Ed Gulag considered a banning?

every yin needs its yang… That was pi- He was the anti lefty.

[QUOTE=EE9er;275840]Wait, I didn’t see a link :smile:[/QUOTE]
It’s there, but you have to click your shoes together 3 times and say “There’s no place like Halton.” “There’s no place like Halton.”
“There’s no place like Halton.” Then, you have to enter the password “whathappenedtotennistarhole”.

I think we should allow PI back on the board for one week aqnd see how he behaves. Of course, it’s also my understanding he no longer attends our games.

I always enjoyed Pi’s posts. I miss him too.

[QUOTE=Sideshow;275854]I always enjoyed Pi’s posts. I miss him too.[/QUOTE]
I still see him at Picasso’s on occasion and I always make it a point to say hey. He’s a cool guy, even though his board persona was a bit confrontational to say the least.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;275838]Who was the last? 49erpi??[/QUOTE]
I think Hooligan was… :biggrin: :wave: Hi Hooligan, I know you are reading this.

I kinda want to see what he posted…

[QUOTE=walaboom;275905]I kinda want to see what he posted…[/QUOTE]

It was some college football site. Obviously the guy didn’t do his homework.

[QUOTE=Sideshow;275854]I always enjoyed Pi’s posts. I miss him too.[/QUOTE]

you can always visit him on TBR.

Pi is the man. But yeah… lol he didn’t get along quite so well with other NNNers.

He is also adamantly anti-lutz, as is Mike9erHunt. We could go undefeated the rest of the season and win the national championship, and those two would still call for Bobby to be fired.

I don’t think Yinzer is a pro-Lutz guy. he still on TBR?