New Ticket Partnership for 49er Athletics

https://twitter.com/Charlotte49ers/status/1382794898093449217?s=19

The new online ticketing and donor management system will streamline the purchasing process and make it easier for fans to manage their accounts. Fans, season ticket holders and donors will be able to purchase tickets and give donations at one time and in one location. In addition, 49ers athletics will be afforded a more complete view of each fan’s preferences in order to offer more personalized communications.

49ers fans will also be able to take advantage of an enhanced mobile ticketing experience. Fans can purchase tickets on their phone, receive them via text, manage their accounts, and enter the venue with their mobile ticket.

This is a big deal for the people who hated ticketreturn.

TicketReturn was pretty bad, specifically on the student end. Website looked like it was from 1995 and its functionality was abysmal.

I went with the option to download PDF tickets to the Google Pay app. I don’t use Google Pay, so I will have to figure out how to do this, but I am good with this approach. I guess I will get a physical parking pass though, but I don’t think it said.

I opted for the mail tix. I had a bad experience with mobile football tix in the past and frankly, I like the binder with everything in one place.

1 Like

Me too MEGR.