New Trade I need help on

Hey you guys were pretty helpful in my last transaction, I have one more for you. I play in a keeper league, that starts 1qb, 2rbs, 2wrs, 1 te, 1 te/wr flex and 1 wr/rb flex. I am being offered Addai, Lance Moore, and maclin(rookie for philly) in exchange for Randy Moss. I have Donald Brown already, so this would garantee me a starting RB for indiana. Should I take this trade?

Need more INfo, who’s your WRs and other RB.

Hey you guys were pretty helpful in my last transaction, I have one more for you. I play in a keeper league, that starts 1qb, 2rbs, 2wrs, 1 te, 1 te/wr flex and 1 wr/rb flex. I am being offered Addai, Lance Moore, and maclin(rookie for philly) in exchange for Randy Moss. I have Donald Brown already, so this would garantee me a starting RB for indiana. Should I take this trade?
If Brady is healthy, I think Moss is too good to pass up. I like Addai, but if you are happy enough at RB, Moss is your best bet IMO.

[QUOTE=TheGreatest;424118]Need more INfo, who’s your WRs and other RB.[/QUOTE]

Wow your my kinda poster, I was gonna give more info but figured you guys would say TMI. My 1,2 RB’s are Westbrook, and Jacobs. My 1,2 WR’s as of now are Moss and TJ Hous. I have Gates at TE, and Carlson (Sea) as a back up TE. And I have Chad Johnson in the WR/TE slot. As far as my bench goes, it gets pretty weak. Lots of iffy guys, I have Donald Brown, Ernest Graham, Tim Hightower, Jamal Charles. Ledell Betts, Deon Branch, Nate Burrleson, Randel-El and Brandon Stokely. Its that last spot on my roster the WR/RB flex that im so weak at. Addai had a great season a few years back before injuries, but I am just really feeling like if I let go of Moss its gonna bite me in the a$$.

[QUOTE=4t9er;424104]Hey you guys were pretty helpful in my last transaction, I have one more for you. I play in a keeper league, that starts 1qb, 2rbs, 2wrs, 1 te, 1 te/wr flex and 1 wr/rb flex. I am being offered Addai, Lance Moore, and maclin(rookie for philly) in exchange for Randy Moss. I have Donald Brown already, so this would garantee me a starting RB for indiana. Should I take this trade?[/QUOTE]

Keep Moss, he will have a huge year and what your getting in return is ****. Your bench is already better that the crap that person wants to give you. Easy one to turn down.

yeah i’d turn it down…i had addai last year and he crapped all over my fantasy team. i think the addai era is nearing the end and brown will be getting a lot of touches this year.

Keep Moss then, it’s a 2 RB league and you have to start Westbrook/Jacobs over Addai, so therefore he’d only be good for 1-2 weeks when one of them has a bye week. Lance Moore might produce a little, and I don’t see Maclin putting up huge numbers until late in the season, so Moss is the better bet, should have another beast of a season with Brady throwing to him again.

I wouldn’t touch that.

Thanks fellas, you have brought me back to reality. This guys is dangling so many players in the deal I had to entertain it, but I think ya’ll are right, Moss is a Tier 1 player, and he is offering me a bunch of Tier 3 players.

Colts using a #1 on Brown from Uconn speaks volumes. Addai can have a D Willimas type response or continue to be a dinged up 3 ypc back

Keep Moss

Is it an auction league? If so, are salaries playing a factor? Do you have a limit on how long you can keep a player?

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;424264]Is it an auction league? If so, are salaries playing a factor? Do you have a limit on how long you can keep a player?[/QUOTE]

Nope not a salary league. You can keep players as long as you want, the first year you keep them, they cost you the previous years draft position. If you keep them for a second consecutive year, they cost you a #1 pick. And you can only protect 3 players from the previous year. So if you keep 3 guys for 2plus years, they cost you a 1,2, and 3 rd pick. For me, Westbrook, Jacobs and Moss were all 2nd year protections so they cost me 1-3 rounds. Its a tough league because all the good RB’s dont even go back into the draft.

Nope not a salary league. You can keep players as long as you want, the first year you keep them, they cost you the previous years draft position. If you keep them for a second consecutive year, they cost you a #1 pick. And you can only protect 3 players from the previous year. So if you keep 3 guys for 2plus years, they cost you a 1,2, and 3 rd pick. For me, Westbrook, Jacobs and Moss were all 2nd year protections so they cost me 1-3 rounds. Its a tough league because all the good RB's dont even go back into the draft.

Would Addai help you pick wise? Who do you see available in the draft? Esp WR and RB for your first pick?

Right now I agree with the others that Moss is a good commodity.

If you are in a point/reception league, this is a definite “no”. If you’re in a standard scoring league, I still think you keep Moss with the RB’s you already have. Westbrook is injury prone, but Addai is also. Moss will put up good, if not great, numbers again this season.