New Trade Poll: Turner and Ward for Jennings, Sproles, and Rice

Since we’re doing polls, maybe can get a little advice, too.

Which side would you take?

Michael Turner and Hines Ward

or

Greg Jennings, Darren Sproles, and Ray Rice

its never based on players. always matters what your team need is and if you are improving based on how the league scoring is. If i need 2 starters i would take jennings sproles and rice

in a PPR league I’d take Jennings, Rice, and Sproles. Actually come to think of it I’d take that group regardless. Some things to think about: Rice is looking like he may be losing favor to McGahee. Sproles value is dependent on LT’s health. I just don’t think Turner will have that great a year if he lasts the whole year. He had a lot of carries last year and I have a feeling he is going to wear down

PPR league you take turner and ward. Ward gives you better value bc he is a more zone/slot reciever and is easier to target. But in fantasy is doesnt matter bc no matter how good they are they have to produce on sunday

PPR league you take turner and ward. Ward gives you better value bc he is a more zone/slot reciever and is easier to target. But in fantasy is doesnt matter bc no matter how good they are they have to produce on sunday

Jennings is a better fantasy option than Ward. He only had 1 less rec. last year than Ward.

I’d take Rice, Jennings, and Little Darren. I would actually prefer the Ravens to start Willis McGahee, I think Ray Rice would be much more effective coming in as a change of pace back.

yes jennings is a better fantasy option but you will not get much more value. Turner gives you TD’s. Rice and Sproles get you yards

I agree with all that say Jennings > Ward, but Turner >>> Rice and Sproles. Take the best player in the deal in Turner.

Thanks for all the advice.

I’ve got either Sproles or Rice languishing on my bench. The other team has nothing except for Turner. Sounds like a pretty even trade.

It’s not PPR, just standard scoring.

No brainer Jennings, Rice, Sproles…