NFL Jokes

You get locked in a room with a Dallas Cowboys fan, a lion, and a bear. You have two bullets in your gun. Who do you shoot?
[I]The Dallas fan… twice… the other two can be reasoned with.

[/I]Why doesn’t Nebraska have a professional football team?
[I]Because then Chicago and Denver would want one too.

[/I]How do you keep a Washington Redskins Player our of your front yard?
[I]Paint it like an End zone.

[/I]

You get locked in a room with a Dallas Cowboys fan, a lion, and a bear. You have two bullets in your gun. Who do you shoot? [I]The Dallas fan... twice... the other two can be reasoned with.[/I]

Why doesn’t Nebraska have a professional football team?
Because then Chicago and Denver would want one too.

How do you keep a Washington Redskins Player our of your front yard?
Paint it like an End zone.

Haha, good stuff. You could certainly make these about any teams. I love the first one, because it’s true.

fail

i got one i got one

how do you keep a panther team from winning?

make the play nfc east teams year round. if you don’t get this joke see panthers all time record against NFC East teams (6-20).

fail

i got one i got one

Put them up against the Philadelphia Eagles in an NFC Championship… Oh no wait, that’s not what happened, they actually beat the piss out of the Eagles in that game.

fail

i got one i got one

make the play nfc east teams year round. if you don’t get this joke see panthers all time record against NFC East teams (6-20).

Except in the playoffs. I think they’re 4-0 against the NFC E then!!!:lmao:

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;332880]Put them up against the Philadelphia Eagles in an NFC Championship… Oh no wait, that’s not what happened, they actually beat the piss out of the Eagles in that game.[/QUOTE]

oh really 11 points is considering beating the piss out of a team?

what pot have you been smoking home boy. because i want some of that.

omg charlotte beat cincy by 1 point in basketball we beat the piss out of them!!!

[QUOTE=919R;332881]Except in the playoffs. I think they’re 4-0 against the NFC E then!!!:lmao:[/QUOTE]

how has that turned out for you?

[QUOTE=919R;332881]Except in the playoffs. I think they’re 4-0 against the NFC E then!!!:lmao:[/QUOTE]

The thing is, getting to the playoffs.

David Carr.

David Carr.

Greatest joke ever in the NFL. I salute you.

oh really 11 points is considering beating the piss out of a team?

what pot have you been smoking home boy. because i want some of that.

omg charlotte beat cincy by 1 point in basketball we beat the piss out of them!!!

Well injuring your star quarterback’s groin is about as close to literally beating the piss out of a team as you can come. Plus it wasn’t just 11 points, the eagles couldn’t do **** against the Panthers in that game, which is why the only scored 3 points. Yes, in a low scoring game, 11 points is beating the piss out of somebody. BTW, 11 points in football is a lot more than 1 point in basketball.

[QUOTE=dax;332879]fail

i got one i got one

make the play nfc east teams year round. if you don’t get this joke see panthers all time record against NFC East teams (6-20).[/QUOTE]

And yet they beat your beloved Eagles in Philly on their way to the SB.

It doesn’t even make sense. They aren’t winless against the NFC East.

this thread was started with three horrible jokes

how has that turned out for you?

Uh, better than it has for THOSE NFC East teams!:smile:

The thing is, getting to the playoffs.

I feel confident the Panthers are willing to give up those reg season losses for the playoff victories!

If you really want to hurt the Panthers, give them a large lead. (Up by 14, & had to go to OT.) (Under Biakabutuka they were up 21 to Washington, & lost.)
Of course the Hornets/Bobcats are the same way.
The Hornets were actually better when they had a large deficit, than they were when they had a large lead.

If you really want to hurt the Panthers, give them a large lead. (Up by 14, & had to go to OT.) (Under Biakabutuka they were up 21 to Washington, & lost.) Of course the Hornets/Bobcats are the same way. The Hornets were actually better when they had a large deficit, than they were when they had a large lead.

did you just give two examples (including one from an opening preseason game) within the past…10 years as defense of us losing large leads? i agree they’re the best of that, but that was quite random goin back 10 years. you could look for more recent examples in every game of the past 3 seasons.

[QUOTE=Ninercentral;332860]
[/I]Why doesn’t Nebraska have a professional football team?
[I]Because then Chicago and Denver would want one too.

[/I][/QUOTE]

I don’t get it…

5 superbowls in the past[B] 22 years[/B], two super bowl wins, the greatest quarterback ever???

edited…

I don't get it...

5 superbowls in the past 2 years, two super bowl wins, the greatest quarterback ever???

I dont get it…

how can you have 5 superbowls in the last 2 years? Am I dumb?