NFL news (non-Panthers)

That was weird. I was supposed to link the sc felons and if linked the boring pro bo

Silly when professional players don’t know the rules. Teams aren’t prevented from having 3 qbs, they just aren’t required. If he wants to complain he should complain to his coach/gm that got greedy with the extra roster spot instead of filling it with a qb.

Also, does he really think their 4th (5th, 6th?) qb could do something when their qbs had been ineffective at that point so far.

1 Like
1 Like

Anyone having buffering issues with Super Bowl? I had to switch to using an Antenna.

Chicken Dinner

What a shitty ending to an otherwise great game. Refs can’t make that call at the end there.

3 Likes

That play was disappointing whether or not the call was justified. It would have been interesting and entertaining to see if Philadelphia could drive down for a tying field goal or winning TD with a reasonalble amount of time remaining.
From the little I watch the NFL, its seems that holding call could be made about 50% of passing plays.

1 Like

clt streamed 4K with no issues on yttv

Comedy Stare GIF by Barstool Sports

1 Like

The best part of that video is that it looks like they left the power consumption sticker on the bottom left corner - were they planning on taking the tv back to the store after the game?

Bladesmiths Not Happening GIF by DefyTV

:point_up_2:
lost 100 bucks on that

clt gives that set up 1/10

Looks like they connected the brackets on the back but didn’t mount the TV.

1 Like