NFL Pick 'Em Help?

Anyone know a good site for advice on NFL Pick Em? Gameday predictions, scores, etc?

[QUOTE=mineshaft;260339]Anyone know a good site for advice on NFL Pick Em? Gameday predictions, scores, etc?[/QUOTE]
eagles giants can go either way. eagles will win by a couple of points or giants or the giants will stomp the eagles. seeing how the game is in the medowlands i’ll go with the first. eagles play well there.

eagles giants can go either way. eagles will win by a couple of points or giants or the giants will stomp the eagles. seeing how the game is in the medowlands i'll go with the first. eagles play well there.

He asked for a SITE that has predictions… not your personal, biased, opinion on the eagles game.

I’m 32 for 48 this year on picking the straight up winner…

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;260364]He asked for a [B]SITE[/B] that has predictions… not your personal, biased, opinion on the eagles game.[/QUOTE]

and yet you do a great job providing the site too. congrats.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/pickem

I could have given him a number of them on par with yahoo… I thought he was wanting a site specifically geared towards it. Goto CBSsportsline.com, FoxSports, CNNSI, nearly every sports website will do it. Depends on what writer or goober you want to believe and/or trust.