Nice game from Eddie today

Although the Bulls lost to Minnesota tonight, Eddie had his best game of his short career. He came entered the game in the middle of the 3rd quarter and changed the game with his D. He played the rest of the game (18min) and finished with 11 points on 5-5 shooting, including a 26ft three pointer. He also had 4 steals, one resulting in a break away dunk. Add 4 rebounds and 1 assists and you have one hella of a game. All in 18min.

Great stuff

saw that too…eddies finding his nitch…keep un the good shooting and he’ll be a fine nba player for years

Here’s a familiar sight:

"Chicago Bulls’ Eddie Basden (13) steals the ball from Minnesota Timberwolves’ Lionel Chalmers (0) during the third quarter, Monday, Oct. 17, 2005, in Chicago. "

Basden is probably one of the most solid all around players to ever come out of Charlotte. Pretty dang good role model for anyone coming up.

[i]Originally posted by NinerFan[/i]@Oct 18 2005, 09:15 AM [b] Basden is probably one of the most solid all around players to ever come out of Charlotte. Pretty dang good role model for anyone coming up. [/b]
Very well said, couldn't agree more.

Agreed. He will represent the university well. I remember a few years ago I suggested that I thought he could play in the NBA and I caught hell for it from some people for it included some posters on here.

BASDEN ROCKS!

I can’t believe Eddie is doing this well, I never thought he would be any good.

The bulls waived Jermain Jackson. link. Not sure if Jackson played the 1 or 2, but either way, waiving a guard can’t hurt Eddie.

There was also a recap of the game, link. Basden scored as much as McCants did (McCants on 3-12 shooting). Little blurb on Eddie;

[b]Rookie Eddie Basden continued his strong preseason with 11 points for the Bulls, who also had five players in double figures. [/b]
[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Oct 18 2005, 02:31 PM [b] I can't believe Eddie is doing this well, I never thought he would be any good. [/b]
:lmao: PB i remember you were practically Eddie's agent

clt endorses basden’s nba future.

[i]Originally posted by forDniner[/i]@Oct 18 2005, 03:32 PM [b] The bulls waived Jermain Jackson. [url=http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/jackson_waived_051018.html]link[/url]. Not sure if Jackson played the 1 or 2, but either way, waiving a guard can't hurt Eddie.

[/b]

I thought this was huge too, Jackson is 6-5 204lbs Eddie is 6-5 215lbs, so they were probably in competition. The other guards, duhon gordon and hinrich arent going anywhere anytime soon. The roster is now at 16, you can keep 15, with 3 on IR.