Niner Baseball Friday at 6

6:00 game today. If I’m not mistaken, we now have one of the 5 longest winning streaks in the nation.

Come join the Uh-Huh guy for some good, ole’ fashioned fun watching your team WIN again.

Also, Game on Saturday at 2:00.

6:00 game today. If I'm not mistaken, we now have one of the 5 longest winning streaks in the nation.

Come join the Uh-Huh guy for some good, ole’ fashioned fun watching your team WIN again.

Also, Game on Saturday at 2:00.

i hope this thread doesn’t jinx us.

just kidding, I don’t know about 5th best win streak, but we do have the 5th best record in the nation.

Gotta work tonight, I may be there tomorrow though, UH HUH!

I may come out to that game tonight. Although I wont be leaving work till 6pm :frowning:

I may finally make it out to one. For the first since we started playing at home, I dont have a conflicting schedule. Tho then again, lots of my friends are home for Easter so I may end up hangin with them…

[QUOTE=ninerID;230018]i hope this thread doesn’t jinx us.

just kidding, I don’t know about 5th best win streak, but we do have the 5th best record in the nation.[/QUOTE]

Now, it’s gonna be my fault if we lose.

You’re correct about the 5th best record. Maybe I’m wrong about the 5th best winning streak. I was just passing along what I heard someone say at the game last night.