Niner Baseball Recruiting

Is he hoping to leave college early and play professionally? If not… choose Stanford!

1 Like
3 Likes

Charlotte Christian is ranked 33rd in the country in the PG pre-season poll. Top team in NC. Their middle infield, JD Suarez and Hayden Brandon are committed to Charlotte.

1. Charlotte Christian Knights (N.C.)
    2020 Record: 5-0
    Notable Standout(s): LHP Philip Abner (Florida), SS JD Suarez (Charlotte), 3B Will Farrell, OF/RHP Calvert Clark (Clemson), 3B Judd Utermark (Ole Miss), RHP Everette Harris (North Carolina State)

There’s some star power on the Knights roster as they’ll be led by a pair of top-100 prospects in the 2021 and 2022 classes, respectively. Philip Abner will be the ace of the staff, and likely offer some juice from the left side in the middle of the lineup, as the Florida commit has electric stuff that includes mid-90s heat and a power breaking ball. Calvert Clark is one of the top 2022s in the country and he’ll both suit up in center field along with touching the low-90s on the mound with two-way upside. JD Suarez was all over the national circuit last summer and his athleticism is a game-changer, while fellow Division-I commits Judd Utermark and Everette Harris add to an already talented team. They enter as the top-ranked team in the state of North Carolina and have an excellent shot at capturing a state title.

3 Likes

Got a commit today from a JUCO Catcher at NIACC Jakob Kouneski. He’s teammates with 2 other commits RHP John Czeslawski & LHP Collin Kramer

1 Like

Are we up to 45 on rhe roster yet ?!

Just counted…current roster stands at 44. That’s 9 above the normal 35 man roster limit.

Yesterday was the first time I had seen McKeithan play. I was impressed with his skills behind the plate. He saved many a pitch in the dirt from going to the screen.

2 Likes

Caleb Ketchie was named Most Valuable Pitcher this weekend at the 2021 PG High School Showdown.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/mlbdraftleague/status/1370060208467292170?s=20

Pretty neat that we have a player to follow in this new league. This is a new Summer Collegiate League that is made up of previously affiliated minor league teams.

2 Likes

Remember the name.

Cam Fisher OF/ C from Walters State, Played at Ole Miss prior.

There aren’t enough guys named Huck today

1 Like

Daaaaaang

1 Like
1 Like