Niner Baseball Recruiting

1 Like

We are hosting camps just for JUCO players and players in the Transfer Portal in addition to our normal camps now.

1 Like

Some Drew Tyndall highlights, Catcher from Ashley HS in Wilmington.

1 Like

Guys in the portal: July 1st Roster Update – Your Source For All Things Charlotte 49ers Baseball

Incoming guys: Recruiting – Your Source For All Things Charlotte 49ers Baseball

3 Likes

So is our incoming recruits better rated than years past? We looking good?

Thx.

Hoot. Looks like you got a East Surry boy coming in.

1 Like

This kid has some “pop” !

That’s cool. I remember him. Left handed pitcher. Can’t have too many of those

Transfer from UNCG Josh Madole. 4 yr starter at 1B. Solid lefty bat (.300 hitter last year), solid glove (only 11 errors in 4 years at 1B) with 173 games under his belt.

1 Like

Solid lefty bat, outfielder Blake Jackson. Started college career at Mizzou, won a JUCO national title at McLennan this year.

1 Like

LHP AJ Wilson, transfer from ECU. Made 21 appearances out of the bullpen last season including 2 appearances vs us.

1 Like

LHP Quinton Martinez, transfer from App State. Was App’s #2 starter last season.

1 Like

RHP Anthony Casciola transfer from Bucknell, went to Weddington HS. 11 bullpen appearances last season.

1 Like

In my mind, the story is I went to ECU and got to see what Charlotte has and thought “what the hell am I doing here!”, so I transferred.

The Appy pitcher just got tired of chasing all the balls that rolled down the hill.

1 Like

Another lefty added from the portal. Will Lancaster from USC-Upstate. 3rd Lefty we’ve added out of the portal.

Putting up good numbers in the CPL this summer. 36 K, 9 BB in 24.1 IP.

2 Likes

Added a HS corner infielder, Andrew Grande. De-committed from Rice after the coaching change there. Big bat at 6’5" 210.

2 Likes

Reminder, our full baseball recruiting list is here and we will update it as guys commit.

3 Likes

RHP Tony Rossi committed a few weeks ago. He was teammates with Aaron McKeithan at State College of Florida in 2020.

2 Likes