Niner Nights

Nice summary. I was also able to find out from Biff what ingredients to use when I make my pre-game Biff Burritos

2 Likes

Also, Fearme seemed to be wanting to change our direction some. He called for more up tempo and higher intensity on offense and going after offensive rebounds. He is happy with the quality of his transfers. Dishon Jackson is a beast.

Consuega had a difficult time talking due to a throat issue but she seems pleased with our new players and how we stack up against the future schedule.

Of course, Biff was why we were all there. He was fairly low key but still confident.

1 Like

I’ve said it before but if you’re on this board and have never attend one of these you’re doing yourself an injustice. This sort of access is not something you get everywhere, and shoot the drinks/food alone are worth the price.

3 Likes

Any comments on stadium expansion?

I was impressed with how Biff worked the crowd all night. He made a point to shake hands and chat with everyone there.

3 Likes

Not that I heard. Admittedly, I wasn’t exactly raptly attentive when Mike was speaking, though.

clt is a little disappointed that biff wore sleeves again

The collar on the jacket made up for it.

What did Mike Hill have to say?

Money hard to raise, everything good.