Niner89 and ninermike exchange pleasantries

[size=2][font=arial]Yo mikey, you are nothing but a 2 dollar crack whore who try hard to act as if you are virgin Mary. You will need to quit the “he attacked me while I only stand at the street corner minding my own business crap”. Or you just conveniently forgot who started this mess:[/font]
[/size][font=arial] - Don’t get upset. Because It goes something like this. . . .[/font]Don’t start sh!t, there will be no sh!t.
[font=arial] - [/font]Didn’t I ask you several times to ignore my posts? You just can’t help your bad-self, can ya? Or just simply kan’t read?
[font=arial] - If the loco fish wrapper where you scrape a living covers the Niners well, you will not see my post at all. [/font]
[font=arial] - You[/font] can show the board how well you can write about Niners’ Soccer by searching the internet (without the Bro comment) beginning 2016.[size=2]
[font=arial] - I would be mad as hell, if I have to count words and columns for a living, too, mikey.[/font]
[font=arial] - Just between you and I, Did the absorber require Calculus to hold down a job like yours? [/font] :stuck_out_tongue: [/size]

[quote=“Niner89, post:1, topic:29990”][size=1em][font=arial]Yo mikey, you are nothing but a 2 dollar crack whore who try hard to act as if you are virgin Mary. You will need to quit the “he attacked me while I only stand at the street corner minding my own business crap”. Or you just conveniently forgot who started this mess:[/font]
[/size][font=arial] - Don’t get upset. Because It goes something like this. . . .[/font]Don’t start sh!t, there will be no sh!t.
[font=arial] - [/font]Didn’t I ask you several times to ignore my posts? You just can’t help your bad-self, can ya? Or just simply kan’t read?
[font=arial] - If the loco fish wrapper where you scrape a living covers the Niners well, you will not see my post at all. [/font]
[font=arial] - You[/font] can show the board how well you can write about Niners’ Soccer by searching the internet (without the Bro comment) beginning 2016.[size=1em]
[font=arial] - I would be mad as hell, if I have to count words and columns for a living, too, mikey.[/font]
[font=arial] - Just between you and I, Did the absorber require Calculus to hold down a job like yours? [/font] :stuck_out_tongue: [/size][/quote]

Just keep posting 89. Only making yourself look like an idiot who can’t escape the 5th grade much less earn a degree from UNC Charlotte. Moderators: It would be great if you could take this kind of garbage to the smack board where it belongs. We really don’t need potential soccer fans, recruits, etc. reading this crap vs. coming here for good soccer info.

[quote=“Niner89, post:1, topic:29990”][size=1em][font=arial]Yo mikey, you are nothing but a 2 dollar crack whore who try hard to act as if you are virgin Mary. You will need to quit the “he attacked me while I only stand at the street corner minding my own business crap”. Or you just conveniently forgot who started this mess:[/font]
[font=arial] - You[/font] can show the board how well you can write about Niners’ Soccer by searching the internet (without the Bro comment) beginning 2016.[size=1em]
[font=arial] - Just between you and I, Did the absorber require Calculus to hold down a job like yours? [/font] :stuck_out_tongue: [/size][/quote]

Just between you and me, did you pass 8th grade English?

i’m afraid that this whole board is approaching a nastiness that is, well…off-putting. to say it nicely.
we, here, are not THE ENEMY. of course some of us have a vastly superior intellect than others, but i sincerely believe that the more we try to demonstrate it on NN.N, the more we deflate our argument!
just one man’s opinion. (but i’d be willing to debate it with any of you philistines! (JKJKJKJK!)

[quote=“earlyniner, post:3, topic:29990”][quote=“Niner89, post:1, topic:29990”][size=1em][font=arial]Yo mikey, you are nothing but a 2 dollar crack whore who try hard to act as if you are virgin Mary. You will need to quit the “he attacked me while I only stand at the street corner minding my own business crap”. Or you just conveniently forgot who started this mess:[/font]

Just between you and me, did you pass 8th grade English?[/quote]

Sincere apology!!!

[quote=“Niner89, post:1, topic:29990”][size=2][font=arial]Yo mikey, you are nothing but a 2 dollar crack whore who try hard to act as if you are virgin Mary. You will need to quit the “he attacked me while I only stand at the street corner minding my own business crap”. Or you just conveniently forgot who started this mess:[/font]
[font=arial] - You[/font] can show the board how well you can write about Niners’ Soccer by searching the internet (without the Bro comment) beginning 2016.[size=2]

Posts like these are why terrorist hate us

[size=1pt][font=calibri]Did I ever brag about my English, panocha? I remember sharing , if I am so good, wankers like you will have to pay to read my sh!t. [/font][/size]

[quote=“earlyniner, post:3, topic:29990”][quote=“Niner89, post:1, topic:29990”][size=1em][font=arial]Yo mikey, you are nothing but a 2 dollar crack whore who try hard to act as if you are virgin Mary. You will need to quit the “he attacked me while I only stand at the street corner minding my own business crap”. Or you just conveniently forgot who started this mess:[/font]

Just between you and me, did you pass 8th grade English?[/quote]

I remember sharing, if I am so good, wankers like you will have to pay to read my sh!t. :smiley:

[quote=“ninermike, post:2, topic:29990”][quote=“Niner89, post:1, topic:29990”][size=1em][font=arial]Yo mikey, you are nothing but a 2 dollar crack whore who try hard to act as if you are virgin Mary. You will need to quit the “he attacked me while I only stand at the street corner minding my own business crap”. Or you just conveniently forgot who started this mess:[/font]

Just keep posting 89. Only making yourself look like an idiot who can’t escape the 5th grade much less earn a degree from UNC Charlotte. Moderators: It would be great if you could take this kind of garbage to the smack board where it belongs. We really don’t need potential soccer fans, recruits, etc. reading this crap vs. coming here for good soccer info.[/quote]

Did I ever brag about my English, panocha? A big and bad House tarhole thinks his holes don’t stink. 8)

[quote=“casstommy, post:6, topic:29990”][quote=“Niner89, post:1, topic:29990”][size=1em][font=arial]Yo mikey, you are nothing but a 2 dollar crack whore who try hard to act as if you are virgin Mary. You will need to quit the “he attacked me while I only stand at the street corner minding my own business crap”. Or you just conveniently forgot who started this mess:[/font]

Posts like these are why terrorist hate us[/quote]

You want the terrorist to love you, then? 8)

Is this some sort of fake soccer bullshit?

[quote=“Jimmyhat49er, post:11, topic:29990”]Is this some sort of fake soccer bullshit?[/quote]Remove the “fake” and the “soccer” and the answer is yes.

Gulag?

Ironically, this was the 5th or 6th fight "niner"mike had picked in a 2 week span. Also ironically, all of the victims have historically criticized the O (even though these fights were about something else). Of course, as we all know, they still suck after all these years.

[quote=“49r9r, post:15, topic:29990”]Ironically, this was the 5th or 6th fight "niner"mike had picked in a 2 week span. Also ironically, all of the victims have historically criticized the O (even though these fights were about something else). Of course, as we all know, they still suck after all these years.[/quote] More predictable than ironic.