Ninerdad rant

I liked Bobby - but your posts are insane. Major brings qualifications equal to or greater than what Bobby brought when he replaced Melvin.

While you seem to have been personally offended by the school firing Bobby, I don’t get your approach of trying to disrespect the school. Bobby is an alum of UNC Charlotte and has the most wins of all time. So while you’re trying to belittle the school, you are also belittling Bobby. You’re trying to have his back, but when you disrespect the school you’re also disrespecting Bobby.

You are wrong…The UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte crapped on a very good person…take the coaching out of it…He had every opportunity to leave and make more money several times during his tenure at THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte. But because his loyalty to the school he chose not to…They screwed him bad. They killed his opportunity to go get a credible job elsewhere because they FIRED him…they didn’t ask him to resign or look other places…They labeled him as a FIRED coach…that is crappy on ALL parts…you can’t deny that…Im sure DubOSO is not on Bobby’s x-mas list before or after all this is said and done…You don’t handle someone whose an alum, has over 15 years of service with the state, all time winning coach, great person, etc. the way YOUR University handled it…It is classless and they will get what is coming to them…that is what you fail to see…2 years ago Moxley could have gotten any mid-level coaching job he wanted…now, don’t even know if he’s still in consideration or not, he’s struggling getting the Gardner-Webb job…do you see what being a FIRED coaching staff does???

[quote=“ninerdad101, post:22, topic:23025”]While you seem to have been personally offended by the school firing Bobby, I don’t get your approach of trying to disrespect the school. Bobby is an alum of UNC Charlotte and has the most wins of all time. So while you’re trying to belittle the school, you are also belittling Bobby. You’re trying to have his back, but when you disrespect the school you’re also disrespecting Bobby.

You are wrong…The UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte crapped on a very good person…take the coaching out of it…He had every opportunity to leave and make more money several times during his tenure at THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte. But because his loyalty to the school he chose not to…They screwed him bad. They killed his opportunity to go get a credible job elsewhere because they FIRED him…they didn’t ask him to resign or look other places…They labeled him as a FIRED coach…that is crappy on ALL parts…you can’t deny that…Im sure DubOSO is not on Bobby’s x-mas list before or after all this is said and done…You don’t handle someone whose an alum, has over 15 years of service with the state, all time winning coach, great person, etc. the way YOUR University handled it…It is classless and they will get what is coming to them…that is what you fail to see…2 years ago Moxley could have gotten any mid-level coaching job he wanted…now, don’t even know if he’s still in consideration or not, he’s struggling getting the Gardner-Webb job…do you see what being a FIRED coaching staff does???[/quote]

Keep it up and you’ll get what is coming to you as well.

[quote=“ninerdad101, post:22, topic:23025”]While you seem to have been personally offended by the school firing Bobby, I don’t get your approach of trying to disrespect the school. Bobby is an alum of UNC Charlotte and has the most wins of all time. So while you’re trying to belittle the school, you are also belittling Bobby. You’re trying to have his back, but when you disrespect the school you’re also disrespecting Bobby.

You are wrong…The UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte crapped on a very good person…take the coaching out of it…He had every opportunity to leave and make more money several times during his tenure at THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte. But because his loyalty to the school he chose not to…They screwed him bad. They killed his opportunity to go get a credible job elsewhere because they FIRED him…they didn’t ask him to resign or look other places…They labeled him as a FIRED coach…that is crappy on ALL parts…you can’t deny that…Im sure DubOSO is not on Bobby’s x-mas list before or after all this is said and done…You don’t handle someone whose an alum, has over 15 years of service with the state, all time winning coach, great person, etc. the way YOUR University handled it…It is classless and they will get what is coming to them…that is what you fail to see…2 years ago Moxley could have gotten any mid-level coaching job he wanted…now, don’t even know if he’s still in consideration or not, he’s struggling getting the Gardner-Webb job…do you see what being a FIRED coaching staff does???[/quote]
he did not have any other chances to get a better job. as far as loyalty, he went after the tennessee job, so how is that loyal on his part. of course he stayed here, because he didnt get the job. the only other job he could have gotten was south alabama and that is a huge step down is prestige and money. what jobs could moxley have gotten? name them. coaching is a job, college basketball is a business. bobby understood this. if he didnt want to get fired then he should have won more. losing seven out of eight. did you watch the richmond and umass games? can you defend lutz after that?

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:24, topic:23025”][quote=“ninerdad101, post:22, topic:23025”]While you seem to have been personally offended by the school firing Bobby, I don’t get your approach of trying to disrespect the school. Bobby is an alum of UNC Charlotte and has the most wins of all time. So while you’re trying to belittle the school, you are also belittling Bobby. You’re trying to have his back, but when you disrespect the school you’re also disrespecting Bobby.

he did not have any other chances to get a better job. as far as loyalty, he went after the tennessee job, so how is that loyal on his part. of course he stayed here, because he didnt get the job. the only other job he could have gotten was south alabama and that is a huge step down is prestige and money. what jobs could moxley have gotten? name them. coaching is a job, college basketball is a business. bobby understood this. if he didnt want to get fired then he should have won more. losing seven out of eight. did you watch the richmond and umass games? can you defend lutz after that?[/quote]

One day when your in the working world…being a good person and having loyalty will matter…and how you treat people and are treated as a person will matter…And just because it wasn’t posted on “ninernation” doesn’t mean Bobby hasn’t been offered other positions over his tenure…guess you couldn’t use your internet access to get that information…you used the ones that was evident via internet…let me ask you this…we had the smallest PG in the nation, a streaky 2 guard that was struggling at the time, an undersized PF, a Freshman C, …are you really surprised about the ending??? But of course its the coaches fault right…what about the start…that was all on the players right???

The coach recruits the players, so using their size is not a good argument. That still falls on the coach.

The hot start was against a bunch of scrubs. What we thought was an exception in the beat down we received from Duke proved to be the rule when we played good teams. The only two impressive wins we had all season were Temple and Richmond. Watch most teams play and then watch the Lutz lead Niners. Our offense is terrible. Our players just stand there and pass the ball around the perimeter and then force shots when the clock runs out. I know YOU will try to blame it on the players, but when the offense looks the same with many players coming and going, it’s obviously the system.

ninerdad should be a lock for funniest poster of 2010. Can I go ahead and cast a vote for him?

Lutz and Moxley have themselves to blame for being fired. I liked the womens’ teams motto a few years back: no excuses, only results.

Unreal…Bobby was very good and will be missed, but it was time for a change and many more feel that way than not… I am excited about next season, as I was this season and last season…hopefully ayear from now I will not be as dissapointed as I have been the last two… Again it was time for a change, and Coach Marshall needs our respect and support…

[quote=“ninerdad101, post:16, topic:23025”]Once again, once again…WHO?? Nobody can or has answered this question. Anybody can bring dumba** stats that you can COPY from the net but who is he? Anyboyd??? Anybody?? Stating he is an asst. coach from OSU tells me nothing…Nice hire JUDY and duBOSO…way to get the University of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte back on the map…excitement is def. stirring in the air…NOT!!!

Giving up 8 tickets and Charlotte Club…$6000 per year
THe UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte firing a Great Coach…$1 mill over 4 years
The UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte employing an asst. coach that nobody knows anything about…$200K + per year
Watching JUDY ROSE sell her soul to the devil which will ultimately cost her her job…PRICELESS…[/quote]

[quote=“ninerdad101, post:25, topic:23025”][quote=“ninerfan55, post:24, topic:23025”][quote=“ninerdad101, post:22, topic:23025”]While you seem to have been personally offended by the school firing Bobby, I don’t get your approach of trying to disrespect the school. Bobby is an alum of UNC Charlotte and has the most wins of all time. So while you’re trying to belittle the school, you are also belittling Bobby. You’re trying to have his back, but when you disrespect the school you’re also disrespecting Bobby.

he did not have any other chances to get a better job. as far as loyalty, he went after the tennessee job, so how is that loyal on his part. of course he stayed here, because he didnt get the job. the only other job he could have gotten was south alabama and that is a huge step down is prestige and money. what jobs could moxley have gotten? name them. coaching is a job, college basketball is a business. bobby understood this. if he didnt want to get fired then he should have won more. losing seven out of eight. did you watch the richmond and umass games? can you defend lutz after that?[/quote]

One day when your in the working world…being a good person and having loyalty will matter…and how you treat people and are treated as a person will matter…And just because it wasn’t posted on “ninernation” doesn’t mean Bobby hasn’t been offered other positions over his tenure…guess you couldn’t use your internet access to get that information…you used the ones that was evident via internet…let me ask you this…we had the smallest PG in the nation, a streaky 2 guard that was struggling at the time, an undersized PF, a Freshman C, …are you really surprised about the ending??? But of course its the coaches fault right…what about the start…that was all on the players right???[/quote]
i already treat people with respect and loyalty but when i get in the working world, that wont matter as much as job performance. i can be a nice guy but that isnt enough of a reason for me to keep my job. again i ask, what job offers did bobby have? was it our players fault that lutz put six guys on the court or didnt know to foul instead of let a three point shooter tie up the game. did you watch our teams throughout the years. did you watch our guys stand around on offense, jack up terrible three pointers, not play perimeter defense?

as I read his posts, I can’t help but wonder… is ninerdad this stupid in real life?

Per internet reports, Coach Lutz was in the hunt for two jobs in the last two weeks. ECU, which went with Jeff Lebo (fired at Auburn this year) and Marshall, which went with Tom Herrion (fired at College of Chas in 2006).

An ability to use the English language correctly is also imperative to success in the “working world.” I was going to point out all of your grammatical and spelling errors but I decided that quoting your entire post would be close enough! Your ability to argue a point and support it with evidence is also terribly lacking. You suggest that Bobby was offered other positions but don’t list the evidence. Conversely, you call us out for not giving recognition to these unnamed sources.
You might be a Niner Dad, but you most certainly are not an alumni of this prestigious university. Your inability to grasp simple concepts such as sentence structure, apostrophe usage, and verb tense makes me question whether or not you graduated high school. You’re probably one of those shitty inbred Tarhole fuckers from the back woods of Robeson county or some other God-forsaken place.

An ability to use the English language correctly is also imperative to success in the “working world.” I was going to point out all of your grammatical and spelling errors but I decided that quoting your entire post would be close enough! Your ability to argue a point and support it with evidence is also terribly lacking. You suggest that Bobby was offered other positions but don’t list the evidence. Conversely, you call us out for not giving recognition to these unnamed sources.
You might be a Niner Dad, but you most certainly are not an alumni of this prestigious university. Your inability to grasp simple concepts such as sentence structure, apostrophe usage, and verb tense makes me question whether or not you graduated high school. You’re probably one of those shitty inbred Tarhole fuckers from the back woods of Robeson county or some other God-forsaken place.[/quote]

Hey pissant…I did graduate from THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte many years ago…have a masters as well…I didn’t know using correct grammar was “imperative” to posting on these boards with peckerheads like yourself…and please when you use an adjective like “prestigious” to describe a university make sure it fits first…

You might be a Niner Dad, but you most certainly are not an alumni of this prestigious university. Your inability to grasp simple concepts such as sentence structure, apostrophe usage, and verb tense makes me question whether or not you graduated high school. You’re probably one of those shitty inbred Tarhole fuckers from the back woods of Robeson county or some other God-forsaken place.[/quote]

Hey pissant…I did graduate from THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte many years ago…have a masters as well…I didn’t know using correct grammar was “imperative” to posting on these boards with peckerheads like yourself…and please when you use an adjective like “prestigious” to describe a university make sure it fits first…[/quote]

the worst thing, his screen name implies that he procreated.

I’ve been keeping up with this thread and then I read these last couple of pages with “ninerdad” and I kept going back and forth thinking …

I’m gonna post something in response to this shithead – he’s not worth the time – what a fucking prick! – he’s a troll – what a bastard! – eh, youll just egg on the troll.

Then → I saw your post. Made my f’n night! Thanks dude! No further response needed.

Hey pissant…I did graduate from THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte many years ago…have a masters as well…I didn’t know using correct grammar was “imperative” to posting on these boards with peckerheads like yourself…and please when you use an adjective like “prestigious” to describe a university make sure it fits first…[/quote]

the worst thing, his screen name implies that he procreated.[/quote]

ninerdad, tar heel faithful

Mac will the new server come with an ignore feature?

My next guess is that Ninerdad is QCB. Or… Cedric Maxwell?

Ninerdad, if you are not a liar and/or a troll, then you truly make me sad. You (for an unexplained reason) emphasize the worst part of our slave name every time you name us. Don’t get that at all. You then claim you went here, but you frequently use pronouns which suggest you didn’t. And if you did go here, you reflect horribly on all the rest of the alumni and the school because you don’t know how to carry on a conversation like an adult, argue properly, or own up to when your arguments and claims have been debunked. But nonetheless, as much as you seem to so fervently care for this school and what it does, you say it is not prestigious. Sad, sad.