Ninerdad rant

Once again…WHO??? Please tell me the University of North Carolina at charlotte did not fire a GREAT head coach, who they owe $1 million and change, for an Asst. coach from where? ??? WOW! Great move University of North Carolina at charlotte…Great move!!

Here’s your sign!!!

[quote=“ninerdad101, post:1, topic:23025”]Once again…WHO??? Please tell me the University of North Carolina at charlotte did not fire a GREAT head coach, who they owe $1 million and change, for an Asst. coach from where??? WOW! Great move University of North Carolina at charlotte…Great move!!

Here’s your sign!!! [/quote]

Man you are consistant!

[quote=“ninerdad101, post:1, topic:23025”]Once again…WHO??? Please tell me the University of North Carolina at charlotte did not fire a GREAT head coach, who they owe $1 million and change, for an Asst. coach from where? ??? WOW! Great move University of North Carolina at charlotte…Great move!!

Here’s your sign!!![/quote]so I guess if Major does not get us to the NCAA’s for 5 years with only 1 win in the A10 tournament in the same time frame you’ll be calling him a great coach too, right? Good to know the bar for a GREAT coach at Charlotte is so low for you.

[quote=“ninerdad101, post:1, topic:23025”]Once again…WHO??? Please tell me the University of North Carolina at charlotte did not fire a GREAT head coach, who they owe $1 million and change, for an Asst. coach from where? ??? WOW! Great move University of North Carolina at charlotte…Great move!!

Here’s your sign!!![/quote]

You’ve never heard of Ohio State University?

[quote=“Powerbait, post:4, topic:23025”][quote=“ninerdad101, post:1, topic:23025”]Once again…WHO??? Please tell me the University of North Carolina at charlotte did not fire a GREAT head coach, who they owe $1 million and change, for an Asst. coach from where? ??? WOW! Great move University of North Carolina at charlotte…Great move!!

You’ve never heard of THE Ohio State University?[/quote]

Fixed it before a closet Buckeye went postal.

RA- …oh.

Ok, I want people to take a look at this post. This is how you get flamed. When your post is A) Wrong B) Insulting to the University C) Pompous and, D) Uneducated, you pretty much become open season for insults and that’s where a lot of the “pissing matches” in our threads come from. If you don’t understand and don’t agree with the something, asking in an uninsulting, nonpompous, polite manner shows you actually want to understand the situation and aren’t just trying to be a troll.

But since this character was all 4 of those things I listed, and all the information he wants has already been posted, clearly he is either not worth our time and/or just trolling.

Is this poster Mike P.?

[quote=“49or bust, post:6, topic:23025”][quote=“ninerdad101, post:1, topic:23025”]Once again…WHO??? Please tell me the University of North Carolina at charlotte did not fire a GREAT head coach, who they owe $1 million and change, for an Asst. coach from where? ??? WOW! Great move University of North Carolina at charlotte…Great move!!

RA- …oh.

Ok, I want people to take a look at this post. This is how you get flamed. When your post is A) Wrong B) Insulting to the University C) Pompous and, D) Uneducated, you pretty much become open season for insults and that’s where a lot the “pissing matches” in our threads come from. If you don’t understand and don’t agree with the something, asking in an uninsulting, nonpompous, polite manner shows you actually want to understand the situation and aren’t just trying to be a troll.

But since this character was all 4 of those things, and all the information he wants has already been posted, clearly he is either not worth our time and/or just trolling.

Is this poster Mike P.?[/quote]

I hate to defend ole’ Mike P. but I would hope he knew about OSU.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:7, topic:23025”][quote=“49or bust, post:6, topic:23025”][quote=“ninerdad101, post:1, topic:23025”]Once again…WHO??? Please tell me the University of North Carolina at charlotte did not fire a GREAT head coach, who they owe $1 million and change, for an Asst. coach from where? ??? WOW! Great move University of North Carolina at charlotte…Great move!!

RA- …oh.

Ok, I want people to take a look at this post. This is how you get flamed. When your post is A) Wrong B) Insulting to the University C) Pompous and, D) Uneducated, you pretty much become open season for insults and that’s where a lot the “pissing matches” in our threads come from. If you don’t understand and don’t agree with the something, asking in an uninsulting, nonpompous, polite manner shows you actually want to understand the situation and aren’t just trying to be a troll.

But since this character was all 4 of those things, and all the information he wants has already been posted, clearly he is either not worth our time and/or just trolling.

Is this poster Mike P.?[/quote]

I hate to defend ole’ Mike P. but I would hope he knew about OSU.[/quote]
Well if it is Mike P he’d just be trolling. I was referring back to all the little cheap shots at the school in ninerdad’s post. Mike P could obviously pretend he doesn’t know who OSU is.

Here’s your sign!!![/quote] Ninerdad, seek immediate help!

Ninerdad is Metro. Or perhaps his long lost clone.

No way. Even I’ll defend metro on this one. Ninerdad is easily worse. He doesn’t even sound like a Niner fan. At least metro actually loves our school.

No way. Even I’ll defend metro on this one. Ninerdad is easily worse. He doesn’t even sound like a Niner fan. At least metro actually loves our school.[/quote]

QFT. And Metro is a super nice guy in person.

No way. Even I’ll defend metro on this one. Ninerdad is easily worse. He doesn’t even sound like a Niner fan. At least metro actually loves our school.[/quote]

I haven’t read much from Ninerdad. Just a few posts where he stirs the pot in an extreme way. If Ninerdad has earned the reputation for being a prick I didn’t mean to associate Metro with that, so maybe I should’ve drawn a better comparison.

I haven’t read much from Ninerdad. Just a few posts where he stirs the pot in an extreme way. If Ninerdad has earned the reputation for being a prick I didn’t mean to associate Metro with that, so maybe I should’ve drawn a better comparison.[/quote]
Just for clarity, I don’t think “prick” is the right word. More like “uninformed troll.”

I have no problem with people having a different opinion, but it comes across like trolling when you are insulting to the University in what you say and are clearly uneducated yet are also pompous about it. To date, it has appeared as nothing but trolling.

While you seem to have been personally offended by the school firing Bobby, I don’t get your approach of trying to disrespect the school. Bobby is an alum of UNC Charlotte and has the most wins of all time. So while you’re trying to belittle the school, you are also belittling Bobby. You’re trying to have his back, but when you disrespect the school you’re also disrespecting Bobby.

Once again, once again…WHO?? Nobody can or has answered this question. Anybody can bring dumba** stats that you can COPY from the net but who is he? Anyboyd??? Anybody?? Stating he is an asst. coach from OSU tells me nothing…Nice hire JUDY and duBOSO…way to get the University of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte back on the map…excitement is def. stirring in the air…NOT!!!

Giving up 8 tickets and Charlotte Club…$6000 per year
THe UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte firing a Great Coach…$1 mill over 4 years
The UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte employing an asst. coach that nobody knows anything about…$200K + per year
Watching JUDY ROSE sell her soul to the devil which will ultimately cost her her job…PRICELESS…

[quote=“ninerdad101, post:16, topic:23025”]Once again, once again…WHO?? Nobody can or has answered this question. Anybody can bring dumba** stats that you can COPY from the net but who is he? Anyboyd??? Anybody?? Stating he is an asst. coach from OSU tells me nothing…Nice hire JUDY and duBOSO…way to get the University of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte back on the map…excitement is def. stirring in the air…NOT!!!

THe UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte firing a Great Coach…$1 mill over 4 years
The UNIVERSITY of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte employing an asst. coach that nobody knows anything about…$200K + per year
Watching JUDY ROSE sell her soul to the devil which will ultimately cost her her job…PRICELESS…[/quote]
I’m calling BS.

Wait, if you’re going to give up your season tickets, how am I supposed to meet you at the ATM? ???

[quote=“ninerdad101, post:16, topic:23025”]Once again, once again…WHO?? Nobody can or has answered this question. Anybody can bring dumba** stats that you can COPY from the net but who is he? Anyboyd??? Anybody?? Stating he is an asst. coach from OSU tells me nothing…Nice hire JUDY and duBOSO…way to get the University of NORTH CAROLINA at charlotte back on the map…excitement is def. stirring in the air…NOT!!!

Watching JUDY ROSE sell her soul to the devil which will ultimately cost her her job…PRICELESS…[/quote]
this guy is regarded as one of the best recruiters and x’s and o’s guys in the country. has a reputation for developing big men. he had a few good ones at ohio state, greg oden, etc. was responsible for recruiting evan turner. sorry to tell you but bobby wasent a good x’s and o’s coach. let me ask you this, how many more seasons missing the ncaa tournament before you were fed up with bobby. or were you just happy with him here because you liked him. now that ive answered your question, answer mine. does it make you feel better degrading the school you were supposedly supporting for eleven years?

Congrats. You win the thickest skull award in NNN history. Bobby is very disappointed and embarrassed by your antics.