NINERNATION FANTASY FOOTBALL 07/08

BUMP

RUCKUS DONT BE LATE

I should be there. If not my players will be preranked just in case.

BUMP AGAIN

dont forget!!!

LESS THAN 2 HOURS

Ok who got Peyton and Ladanien? I got freaking Jake Delhomme as my back-up QB, damn!

Ok who got Peyton and Ladanien? I got freaking Jake Delhomme as my back-up QB, damn!
I got LT, even though I missed the draft. D:

My team still came out pretty solid. Gonna try to make some trades/free agent moves.

[QUOTE=eason49;256283]I got LT, even though I missed the draft. D:

My team still came out pretty solid. Gonna try to make some trades/free agent moves.[/QUOTE]

I have good recievers, but somehow my team became Panther heavy at QB and RB.

The most bizarre fantasy draft I have ever participated in… NinerCentral has the first pick and he takes Steve Smith??? Peyton goes second???

steve smith #1 overall? wow… hope he knows something i dont.

any way we can add a rottisserie position for our teams? most leagues have that so you can have an alternate rb or wr. we already have small rosters so lets get the most out of what we have.

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;257624]any way we can add a rottisserie position for our teams? most leagues have that so you can have an alternate rb or wr. we already have small rosters so lets get the most out of what we have.[/QUOTE]

That would not have helped you from getting your ass whooped…

That would not have helped you from getting your ass whooped....

ummm…didnt i woop redsoxrules and everyone elses ass this past year in fantasy baseball?..mmmhmm. go on and say it…i know you want to…“rob…you have the best fantasy team ever and i want to be just like you. and the yankees are the greatest team EVER!!!”

hope everyone is still keeping up with there teams and the league. its not fun if nobody plays…

I would start talking some smack, but that backfired against me in my other league.

cough #1 cough