NINERNATION FANTASY FOOTBALL 07/08

Hey Everyone,

Once again the NinerNation fantasy football league has been registered on Yahoo. It’s new and improved! Last year a lot of us didn’t like the point settings that Yahoo made by default, and when I changed them on week two the league lost the ability to do the playoffs. We actually had to do them manually, how stupid is that. But this year that isn’t going to happen. Below I listed the points for each position, let me know now if you don’t like the settings, but this is almost identical to how we changed them last year. There are only 11 spots available. 12 teams max. Join early because last year it filled up quick. It is a private league so you will have to use the access info available to get in. I look forward to getting started. The past 2 years have been great. We can pick a day collectively for a Live Draft. Right now it’s set for [B]Sat Sep 1 12:00pm. [/B]It is subject to change. I like my Coldplayers chances this year. They improved from 8th in 05 to 2nd in 06. I smell a championship a brewin’.

[URL=http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1][COLOR=green]http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1[/COLOR][/URL]
[B]League ID#: 99031[/B]
[B]Password: goniners[/B]

Tell me if you think this looks reasonable.

[B]QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN[/B]
[B]Playoffs[/B] [B]Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)[/B]
[B]Passing Yards (25 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)[/B]

If anyone has any trouble joining let me know. I already had someone say they had a problem but I think it’s their personal computer and not the site.

Fantasy football is fun… it makes the boring pointless games worth watching. I signed up.

Welcome aboard eason. Ruckus are you coming back?

Definitely. Wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Can we do the draft one weeday night at like 10 pm? If not I may be ok for Sat. Sept. 1. I coach high school football so if it’s during the week, the later the better.

Ruckus you’ve def got seniority so it’ll be taken into account. haha. I’m cool with doing the draft whenever. If most everyone else has no objection to making it during the week late at night then I’ll switch it.

i know i already posted it but i have a league thats draft is friday and am still looking for players. its a deep league. lots of fun. its a yahoo private league. the password is cheersfan55. the league name is ninerfan55. the league id is 41257.

In the immortal words of Bobby Lutz, “I’m all in.”

It would be awesome if there was some kind of prize the winner could get. Of course the title of Champion is prize enough I guess. I’m looking forward to it!!

I’m in :slight_smile:

The returning regular season champ is in. :biggrin:

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!

Im in. I am the master of mediocrity, so yall better watch out!

It would be awesome if there was some kind of prize the winner could get. Of course the title of Champion is prize enough I guess. I'm looking forward to it!!

This winner gets to personally delete the Lutz to Wake Forest thread!

1 SPOT LEFT

Bump

game over boys…CHESTER NY PLAYERS are here to dominate all oncomers

DRAFT REMINDER.

Draft is set for 10:00AM this Saturday. Don’t be late boys!

Be sure to bump this saturday. I don’t want to miss it. D:

draft reminder!