Ninernation Fantasy Football League!

[QUOTE=jds2007;184737]i dont mind doing it this weds or thurs…adds extra luck if someone gets injured[/QUOTE]

^ fixed.

Its funny how after a potential season effecting injury people want to speed up a draft. calm your horses. I’ve arranged about my top 200 on the draft card… so whether I can make the actual draft time or not isn’t a huge deal (altho they are more fun live).

Remember that SAT is the draft at 1230 pm

[QUOTE=donkeyjaws;186783]Remember that SAT is the draft at 1230 pm[/QUOTE]

OK reality has just hit me, but why are we having a draft on Saturday afternoon and not some week night when there is nothing to do anyway. I will be on my way to Raleigh Saturday to watch the wolfpack get there asses kicked by the mountaineers.

Who votes we change it to Monday or Tuesday night???

I concur.

I’ll be in the Raleigh area as well, actually. I think the holiday weekend live draft was a sinister ploy by donkeyjaws to draft the best team. :tongue:

so when the heck is the draft?

OK reality has just hit me, but why are we having a draft on Saturday afternoon and not some week night when there is nothing to do anyway. I will be on my way to Raleigh Saturday to watch the wolfpack get there asses kicked by the mountaineers.

Who votes we change it to Monday or Tuesday night???

ive said from day one when the draft was, and i even offered to change it when i realized it was labor day weekend but essentially nobody seemed interested in doing that.

i can prolong it to monday night but i need almost everyone to concur

and just for the record…survivor may have been on to something…jk

I vote for Monday night.

You guys are nuts. Florida State - Miami game Monday night.

Why was is changed from Sunday to Saturday??? Sunday would be good for me.

Anyone got a 2nd league cuz I hate pub leagues.

It didnt change the outcome of my game but why were the points for rushing yards changed after week 2?

I agree. We should have at least been given notice that the changes were coming or even taken a vote. There are some close games this week and I am sure it has had an affect.

Sorry guys but I went ahead and changed the rushing and receiving points after receiving several messages about it. I figured the sooner I changed it the better. I didn’t notice the messages until last night.

The main logic behind the change was that RB’s with 100 yard games weren’t even earning 6 points for going that full 100 while a RB with 1 yard and TD was. Ultimately, the change I made was actually pretty minor. Now instead of getting 1 point for every 20 yards, RB’s and WR’s need to get 15 yards for 1 point. I believe this is closer to how the league was organized last year, and the fractional points were included in order to make sure everyone gained every possible point they deserved. Sorry if this makes a few of you upset, but I feel this was a fair move that everyone will benefit from in the long run.

The modication didn’t affect the outcome of week one at all. If it had I would have never made the adjustment.

If I can get over half the league to voice against this change then I will be more than happy to revert back to how the scoring originally was. Just let me know guys

[QUOTE=donkeyjaws;188790]Sorry guys but I went ahead and changed the rushing and receiving points after receiving several messages about it. I figured the sooner I changed it the better. I didn’t notice the messages until last night.

The main logic behind the change was that RB’s with 100 yard games weren’t even earning 6 points for going that full 100 while a RB with 1 yard and TD was. Ultimately, the change I made was actually pretty minor. Now instead of getting 1 point for every 20 yards, RB’s and WR’s need to get 15 yards for 1 point. I believe this is closer to how the league was organized last year, and the fractional points were included in order to make sure everyone gained every possible point they deserved. Sorry if this makes a few of you upset, but I feel this was a fair move that everyone will benefit from in the long run.

The modication didn’t affect the outcome of week one at all. If it had I would have never made the adjustment.

If I can get over half the league to voice against this change then I will be more than happy to revert back to how the scoring originally was. Just let me know guys[/QUOTE]

The change is good, though I would prefer 10 yards = 1 pt. But all take this, if it’s the best I can get. Anyone who complains about this is a loser and should be removed from the league.

I’d rather 1 pt every 10 too but once the season starts or in the middle of the week I don’t really like the changes. As long as it didn’t change the outcome of someones game I’m cool with it.

Is this thread about points based off of players in the NFL or is this about football at UNC Charlotte?

[QUOTE=ninerID;194391]Is this thread about points based off of players in the NFL or is this about football at UNC Charlotte?[/QUOTE]
Do players make fantasy dollars?