Ninernation Fantasy Football League

Our Fantasy Football league is starting to shape up after 4 weeks. Any predictions as to who’s going all the way?

It won’t be me. No repeat for MK’s squad. <_<

Yeah, not me either… I finally picked up my first win this week though. Can I play Jimmyhat every week? :stuck_out_tongue:

Im 2-2 and the 2 games I lost were by less than 1 point each, and it turns out that I have peyton manning who has had a terrible start. If peyton just throws for 30 more yards each game Im 4-0

I like my chances.

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Oct 4 2005, 03:02 PM [b] Yeah, not me either... I finally picked up my first win this week though. Can I play Jimmyhat every week? :P [/b]
Nice.... My team is in trouble.
[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er+Oct 4 2005, 04:15 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jimmyhat49er @ Oct 4 2005, 04:15 PM)

Im about to guarantee a championship in this league. It should be the coldplayers winning big from here on out

i wasnt there for the draft so i kinda got screwed and ended up with kasey and vinatieri…when i really need a running back…and trent green and the ravens have been anything but spectacular

I’ve learned about guarantees. So I’m not going to make one. I just hope my team stays healthy.

Anyone who plays my team is gauranteed a victory… go Beavers…

[i]Originally posted by donkeyjaws[/i]@Oct 4 2005, 06:09 PM [b] Im about to guarantee a championship in this league. It should be the coldplayers winning big from here on out [/b]
What happened to your guarantee?

it still stands, long way to go

looks like i just passed you morningwood.

[QUOTE=donkeyjaws;140533]looks like i just passed you morningwood.[/QUOTE]

I am very proud of you

The Jimmyhats dominated the Coldplayers 60 to 59

yeah i lost by .5 of a point. thats the way my season seems to be going. ive lost around 3 matches by that margin. oh well. looks like i have to win out to be the champ.

looks like i just passed you morningwood.

Looks like that was temporary.

ill be back ahead soon enough

[QUOTE=morningwood;141781]Looks like that was temporary.[/QUOTE]

Looks like i just past you for good. Have fun in the consolation round