NinerOne vs SmoothieKing

Cast your vote in this West region matchup

is there an upset brewing here?

neck & neck. Who’s gonna hit the buzzer beater?

Wow getting close here.

smoothie king rules.

he’s one of the best posters ever.

I think some of my friends and I got in a spat with Smoothie about 6 years ago about Gang Green, those were the days, I think its the same Smoothie, he’s the man! (Is there still a Gang Green?)

I think some of my friends and I got in a spat with Smoothie about 6 years ago about Gang Green, those were the days, I think its the same Smoothie, he's the man! (Is there still a Gang Green?)

I don’t think so. It started off good, I was in the former “gang green.” Toward the end it started to suck. It was fun while it lasted though.

I don't think so. It started off good, I was in the former "gang green." Toward the end it started to suck. It was fun while it lasted though.
it didn't help there were 3 different cheers going on at the exact same time either.

cheerleaders
104&105
then gang green

When Gang Green first started it was a good idea just to much background politics involved, and it was kind of stupid to say GG was the “avid” fans when they just showed up 30 minutes before the game picked up their tickets and went to the game. The students who went to get their tickets early showed more passion.

Wasnt smoothie the one who ousted Demon hairdryer Brown before the Observer did?

I love NN.N, but damn do I miss CUSA-Talk.com sometimes, those were the days…

[QUOTE=Chisox17;226379]Wasnt smoothie the one who ousted Demon hairdryer Brown before the Observer did?

I love NN.N, but damn do I miss CUSA-Talk.com sometimes, those were the days…[/QUOTE]

he got a lot of flack for reporting a certain drunk driver on our team as well.

you don’t have to hide curtis’ any more he doesn’t play for us. EVERYONE knows he hit two cars in 30 seconds and the left his car on the scene and got a ride from another one of the players back to the dorms.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;226412]you don’t have to hide curtis’ any more he doesn’t play for us. EVERYONE knows he hit two cars in 30 seconds and the left his car on the scene and got a ride from another one of the players back to the dorms.[/QUOTE]
Uh, I didn’t know all those details.

Smoothie watch out! I hear NinerOne has a 7 footer that is waiting to committ a “intentional foul” that won’t be called by the refs.