NinerReport chats with D'Angelo Alexander

NinerReport chats with Alexander

I know that $5.95 can be a pain sometimes, but we try and make it worth your while.

Anway in honor of the new site “NinerNation,” here’s a free content item to say “Congrats!”

Enjoy.

-Jason Jordan, NinerReport.com Publisher

Good interview Jason. Sounds like this is one who wants to be in Niner green.

[b]My daughter and I are spending time together[/b]
:wow: Don't I feel behind.
[b]I mean if Curt stays we'll be really good.[/b]

I don’t like the sound of that, but I guess I expected it. If Curtis would continues to improve this season, he is probably draft bound.

Thanks for the freebie Jason.

Apparently this guy comes with some bagage…I posted a link to a sooners board on the recruiting thread…I guess there has been some issues with this guys achedemics at oklahoma…I just hope we don’t waste a scholorship on a guy who can’t make it through school. Other than that he seems like a hustler…and gives it all he can on the court.

Thanks for hookin’ that up.

Thanks J…good stuff.

D’Angelo sounds like a keeper (fishing pun intended). :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by Jordan_NinerReport[/i]@Jun 14 2004, 02:56 PM [b] [url=http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=304655]NinerReport chats with Alexander[/url]

I know that $5.95 can be a pain sometimes, but we try and make it worth your while.

Anway in honor of the new site “NinerNation,” here’s a free content item to say “Congrats!”

Enjoy.

-Jason Jordan, NinerReport.com Publisher [/b]

Guys, I can attest to the $5.95 being worth it. Ask for it Father’s day or anyother other occassion. Makes a great anniversary gift to yourself, also. :unsure: :wacko:

I’ll be the dissenting opinion on this one…I had it during the off-season and was excited to see what the site would be like during the season. I was MAJORLY let down.

I expected to see things like transcripts of post-game interviews, if there were any. I never saw anything like this. There were games that weren’t even reported on until days after they were over.

Sorry, but until they put more people on this than just one guy, I wouldn’t buy it again…even for $5.95/month.

I partly do it to support the program. I think it helps to have an active rivals site and have someone talking to recruits. It’s all part of the game. We have to play the game to get the players we need to win at the highest level.

Also, it’s a “media” site devoted exclusively to the Niners. There isn’t any other around. We complain about not getting news. It is NEWS. Plus, you can request what you want information on, ie. the NBA scouts evaluation of Iti just posted.

If 5.95 is too much, get a buddy and split your lunch money. :wacko: I guess it’s just a matter of getting used to paying for internet information. It’s definitely the new trend. That’s my .02 cents on it.