Niners Golfers place second, Jonas ties for first

Way to go Niner Golfers!!! You continue to prove you are the best.

i’m terribly impressed that those guys can keep such cool heads and come on so strong at the end. that’s good stuff! bodes well for up-coming events.

Way to go Niner Golfers!!! You continue to prove you are the best.

Absolutly, this was a great showing for our Niners. I don’t think many people realize just how strong the field was for this tournament. Everything I read stated this competition level is as strong if not stronger than the championship competition level. Finishing second only behind the host team in this tourney should get us some recognition. Everyone should realize this team is capable of winning the national championship.

Incredible showing for the golf team, these guys fight to the very end. Just when it looked at the start of the day like they had no chance, they fought hard all day and was right there in the end. SUPERB!

Look at the drop off in team results after the top three-> That is some a$$ kicking dominance by the Niners! Given how the first day went, our guys really turned it on.

Congrats!!!

Jonas defines this golf team. He came in under the radar (like Coach Green), worked hard on the course and in the classroom and now is having a break-out senior year. Congrats to Jonas, Coach and the entire team. We are a golf school.

Major Props to GOLF

LETS GET BACK TO NUMBER 1!!!

Does anyone know what college golf tournaments are like? Can you just buy tickets like you would for a basketball or baseball game? The reason I ask is our guys will be playing in a tourney at the Palisades in April. It would be nice to show them some support on the course if possible.

[QUOTE=49erMatt;303391]Does anyone know what college golf tournaments are like? Can you just buy tickets like you would for a basketball or baseball game? The reason I ask is our guys will be playing in a tourney at the Palisades in April. It would be nice to show them some support on the course if possible.[/QUOTE]

Jamie Green has actually mentioned that as an opportunity to come out and show support. It’s a great idea! I’m not sure about the process for getting tickets though. [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]AD: 704-687-4949[/COLOR][/B]

Jamie Green has actually mentioned that as an opportunity to come out and show support. It's a great idea! I'm not sure about the process for getting tickets though. [B][COLOR=darkgreen]AD: 704-687-4949[/COLOR][/B]

I’m going to give them a call and see what the process is and post it. These guys certainly deserve some support for the season they’re having.
:49ers:

Is anyone going to the tourney in Charlotte in April?

Is anyone going to the tourney in Charlotte in April?

That’s what we were discussing in the previous post and how to go about getting tickets. Do you know?