Niners in ESPN College Hoops 2005

Just whooped Kentucky’s ass with the Niners online. This game is sick, and for those of you who play XBOX or PS2, it is a must. The Niners are finally given their due in a videogame. Plav, Withers, and Basden are solid. It was good, although fake as hell, to see the Niners roll UK. I hope we make noise in the tourney by beating some storied programs like UK, Duke, Maryland, etc.

Have you played March Madness '05?? If so, how does it compare? Are either of these available for the PC as well?

i just bought the game tonight :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by forDniner[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 06:25 PM [b]Have you played March Madness '05?? If so, how does it compare? Are either of these available for the PC as well?[/b]
The ESPN games never come out on PC and I don't think EA puts out college games on PC anymore, so I think your SOL on this one, sorry.

ESPN is awesome, they got the roster perfect except they have Bennett as a Senior, but just redshirt him your first year and he will start playing in 05-06 with one year left. De’Angelo is even in there as a transfer, can’t play him until 05-06. And all Niner names are in their list of names the announcers will say(yes, even Leemire Goldwire). They do have Tripp Miller as being black, that’s unacceptable in my book! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a great game - but one bad thing is that under “Rivals”, our rivals are ECU and Richmond (The Spiders?? When did we last play them?)

Did they give us a white coach? Nothing against black guys, but Bobby is far from it. :smiley:

Yeah, we have a white coach. He looks a little like Coach K, though. Our coach looks more like Coach K than Duke’s does.

Played Richmond 2 years ago at Richmond. And will be playing them year in and year out starting next year, A10.

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Nov 21 2004, 01:19 AM [b] Yeah, we have a white coach. He looks a little like Coach K, though. Our coach looks more like Coach K than Duke's does. [/b]
To be fair, none of the coaches in the game look very correct at all. Probably a contract issue or something.

I was impressed that the UAB twins are actually identical in the game, that’s pretty good research.