Niners in the NFL / Pros

Drew Barrymore Chills GIF by CBS

Kate Upton Model GIF

2 Likes

Go Steelers! Go Niners!

2 Likes

Gonna be optimistic and put this here:

1 Like

Who do you think is better? Chris or Duck Hodges?

Davis on IR as Titans and Jags battle for AFC South title tonight.

clt says the titans certainly missed big Nate.

That hurts. I was really excited to get him back next year. That being said, good for him. He’s got a lot of potential and likely feels he needs to monetize that now instead of waiting a year and potentially risking it.

1 Like

Agreed.

Also, I will die on the hill that the green helmets are actually our best (see Grants video). Very clean look.

We need to ditch how busy the stripes are on our uniforms. It’s not a a good look.

3 Likes

What round do we think Dubose goes in?

Dang Dubose! I wanted one more year!! I’ve seen 2nd round estimate.

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/news/grantdubose

Grade:

2nd Round

FWIW, this is my ONLY concern with him:

Initial acceleration into his route isn’t elite

He is elite at all other aspects of the position including blocking in the run game

I would LOVE for the Panthers to get him to pair with DJ, though Grant may prefer a better QB situation.

If he’s projected as a second rounder he’s got to go, I’m really happy that he’s going pro as a Niner.

5 Likes

Elizabeth Banks Dancing GIF by ABC Network

$$$$

Bank in 2023 doesn’t mean $$$

Not only will we miss his play, but I really enjoyed him taking over the microphone at last year’s spring game and being in the in-game videos. Great personality

2 Likes

Absolutely what I expected to have happen. I liked the idea of him being back just as never convinced it was going to be reality for f draft feedback was good.

1 Like

Good luck to him. I believe he has NFL talent, but I think he would benefit from another year. He must have gotten good feedback from scouts though that make him think he will go in the first half of the draft somewhere.

Hope he lands in a good spot and continues the success of niners in the nfl.

2 Likes