Niners news upcoming on charlotte.com

You’ll like this one.

Time to break the refresh button on Firefox.

[i]Originally posted by Mike_Persinger[/i]@Sep 28 2004, 05:04 PM [b] You'll like this one. [/b]
We better!!!

:flame: bad news.

[SIZE=3]LYNCH MIKE P!![/SIZE]

Just thought I’d get the party started early.

Mike, might wanna go ahead and get the answering machine setup with a “special thank you” message for tonight.

Found it.

I win. Found it first. Thereby proving I have no life. :ph34r:

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Sep 28 2004, 12:28 PM [b] [url=http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/sports/basketball/nba/charlotte_bobcats/9781643.htm]Found it.[/url]

I win. Found it first. Thereby proving I have no life. :ph34r: [/b]

I was looking in the wrong place, I guess. Wow, that’s a huge gig for Henry after only doing spot duty for us. There was a place for Henry, afterall. Now bring back JAGS!!! :fastgun: :hammer:

Too bad I cant say things i’ve heard around the office at the Bobcats :unsure:
but I have heard other niners’ names mentioned (not that they have anything to do with todays news) …point is: there is some attention toward local talent…maybe one day we can have a niner on the roster :bball:

[i]Originally posted by niner007[/i]@Sep 28 2004, 12:45 PM [b] Too bad I cant say things i've heard around the office at the Bobcats :unsure: but I have heard other niners' names mentioned (not that they have anything to do with todays news) ...point is: there is some attention toward local talent...maybe one day we can have a niner on the roster :bball: [/b]
You working for the Bobcats? Can you ask them if C-SET will be carried by Charter out of Hickory. :D Seriously, what's the scoop niner007?

I was hoping to see a Michael Beasley story, but I’m still happy with this

I miss the days of O’Henry!

[b] I was hoping to see a Michael Beasley story, but I'm still happy with this[/b]

Try asking Langston Wertz in his ongoing Q/A section… <_<

Why no mention about Beasley? A story that is… Guess it’s not big enough news, but then I don’t really understand that…

MikeP, let’s get some real news going buddy!

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Sep 28 2004, 01:45 PM [b]
[b] I was hoping to see a Michael Beasley story, but I'm still happy with this[/b]

Try asking Langston Wertz in his ongoing Q/A section… <_< [/b]

Do you mean Mike P’s Q&A? I haven’t seen Langston’s. Langston’s the golf guy now.

I was hoping to read that Henry was going to be announcing for the Niners, not the Bobcats. But since he’ll be working for the Bobcats I guess that means I’ll listen to him about as often as I’ll watch a Bobcats game…which means not at all.

Ask Charlotte Observer writer Langston Wertz your questions about prep sports

Lefty, you’re saying these are Mike P responses?
If so, I want my money… oh yeah.

Will the niners have away games on tv this coming season?

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Sep 28 2004, 04:50 PM [b] [url=http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/sports/high_school/qa_forum.html]Ask Charlotte Observer writer Langston Wertz your questions about prep sports[/url]

Lefty, you’re saying these are Mike P responses?
If so, I want my money… oh yeah. [/b]

No, I’m sure those are Langston’s. I was talking about Mike’s response to reader’s questions that he ocassionally does.

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Sep 29 2004, 06:08 AM [b] Will the niners have away games on tv this coming season? [/b]
There's a schedule/TV thread floating around here somewhere. C-SET games haven't been confirmed yet. They will show approx 8-10 games. I would assume most will be on the road. Then, there's the 2 ESPN national games. Not sure about ESPN Plus.

Schedule link with some TV listed

The same schedule is posted on the NinerNation home page. The Pfeiffer exhib has been moved to Nov. 2nd.