niners vs. UNC

haha that game was great … 50-50 freethrows and they miss the one freethrow that would’ve won the game… also it’s pretty funny how we went from charlotte vs unc to florida st. vs. wake

For those of you that don’t think BP would guard McCants, try and watch the SLU game again. BP was guarding Bryant for most of the game. Why, I have no idea, but he was.

That was quite a game. Galloway was incredible in overtime. My point is that everyone is beatable and I like chances against most anyone, well maybe not Illinois. HAHA!

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Jan 18 2005, 10:34 PM [b] For those of you that don't think BP would guard McCants, try and watch the SLU game again. BP was guarding Bryant for most of the game. Why, I have no idea, but he was. [/b]
Sad but true. Plavich has really stunk it up since the Indy game. I would like to see us have him come off the bench and maybe start Goldwire some. No doubt about it though that McCants would kill Plavich.
[i]Originally posted by switchfoot+Jan 18 2005, 10:36 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (switchfoot @ Jan 18 2005, 10:36 PM)

I am counting on it!

[i]Originally posted by switchfoot+Jan 18 2005, 09:36 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (switchfoot @ Jan 18 2005, 09:36 PM)

so guys… changing the topic a little… what’s the outcome of the game tomorrow?

BP is due for another big game.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Jan 18 2005, 09:34 PM [b] For those of you that don't think BP would guard McCants, try and watch the SLU game again. BP was guarding Bryant for most of the game. Why, I have no idea, but he was. [/b]
He was on him for maybe half but once Bryant got his 18th point we swiched to Basden on him and even ran some box/1. Plavich on Bryant is ridiculous.
[i]Originally posted by Bballaeric20+Jan 18 2005, 10:45 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Bballaeric20 @ Jan 18 2005, 10:45 PM)
Originally posted by switchfoot@Jan 18 2005, 09:36 PM [b]

oh my god… you mean mccants is beating plavich by 5%?? wow… what a margin… also take into consideration that plavich has made 16 more threes than mccants… plavich: 54-134, mccants: 38-81

[i]Originally posted by Bballaeric20[/i]@Jan 19 2005, 05:00 PM [b] oh my god... you mean mccants is beating plavich by 5%?? wow... what a margin... also take into consideration that plavich has made 16 more threes than mccants.. plavich: 54-134, mccants: 38-81 [/b]
Just so you know, someone who shoots 40% is not "out shooting" someone who shoots 45%.

You’ve established yourself as an ACC homer Jimmy, can we please move on?

[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er+Jan 19 2005, 04:07 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jimmyhat49er @ Jan 19 2005, 04:07 PM)

Nobody thought we could hang with the Heels when they had Carter and Jamison either. :rolleyes:

yeah… i’ll still never forget that dunk that galen young did and carter was lookin around like what the?

If only KP could of hit those free throws. And we’re still not hitting the damn things all that great!

Those 2 UNC games, especially the one at the Dean Dome, where two of the worst officiated games in history. I think the refs walked home from the game that night.

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Jan 19 2005, 05:14 PM [b] You've established yourself as an ACC homer Jimmy, can we please move on? [/b]
I didn't bring up the topic, I'm sorry you have so much trouble dealing with reality.