NLP vs Run49er

Cast your vote in this Final Four matchup

hmm, seven votes and no comments…

I’ll bet the admins are pretty pleased that all their number 1 seeds made it to the end.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;234015]all [B]their[/B] number 1 seeds[/QUOTE]

:wacko:

Woot! Here we go, its heating up!

:wacko:

I said what I said.

I said what I said.

If you had more posts than one of those 4, you’d be a #1 seed. Seeding was done solely on post counts, which will change for next year. But those guys had the most posts so they got the #1 seeds. Though, even without using post counts, it would be hard to argue the same four wouldn’t be deserving of #1 seeds based on their reputations/history here.

If you had more posts than one of those 4, you'd be a #1 seed. Seeding was done solely on post counts, which will change for next year. But those guys had the most posts so they got the #1 seeds. Though, even without using post counts, it would be hard to argue the same four wouldn't be deserving of #1 seeds based on their reputations/history here.

QFT

Thats why I was a #2 seed!

Btw JCL, so you liked my idea of the selection committee? I say 32 top posters and 33 based on the comittees descretion?

Oh yes, a great matchup between #64 vs #65 tonight in Halton Arena.

If you had more posts than one of those 4, you'd be a #1 seed. Seeding was done solely on post counts, which will change for next year. But those guys had the most posts so they got the #1 seeds. Though, even without using post counts, it would be hard to argue the same four wouldn't be deserving of #1 seeds based on their reputations/history here.

I think you are taking it a little bit too seriously.

bump

I think you are taking it a little bit too seriously.

Don’t worry…no one takes you seriously…

Just now realized this one ended in a tie. Poll is open again until around 7:30am tomorrow so please cast your vote if you haven’t done so already.