NN Gold - What would you like to see?

You know how a lot of people have money left on their meal plan at the end of the semester? They need to take advantage of that and start putting NN shirts next to the jello and salads and let people use their plan to get them. I bet we could get a lot sold that way…

Oh, and I am all about doing the preacher Gary thing and calling people out at the Belk Tower. “Hey you! In that baby blue shirt! You are going to damnation! Save yourself, buy a NN shirt!”

[B][I][SIZE=1]Disclaimer: Wearing a NN shirt does not get you into heaven, but it sure does make it a better place to be if everyone is wearing one.[/SIZE][/I][/B]

Any ideas on how to stop people from wearing other schools' stuff so prominently on our campus?

Other than using a huge megaphone from the Belk Tower, I can’t think of any way to do it.

At any campus event or even on campus or at the bookstore constantly, allow another school’s shirt to be exchanged for a Niner Nation shirt for free. They’ve done this before, and it works quite well. They’ve just never done it at an event that people with shirts from other schools would go…

You know how a lot of people have money left on their meal plan at the end of the semester? They need to take advantage of that and start putting NN shirts next to the jello and salads and let people use their plan to get them. I bet we could get a lot sold that way...

Oh, and I am all about doing the preacher Gary thing and calling people out at the Belk Tower. “Hey you! In that baby blue shirt! You are going to damnation! Save yourself, buy a NN shirt!”

[SIZE=1]Disclaimer: Wearing a NN shirt does not get you into heaven, but it sure does make it a better place to be if everyone is wearing one.[/SIZE]

Sadly, spare meal plan money cannot be spent at the bookstore. Mayve we can make a “Go Niners!” collage out of Outtakes pound cake and pretzel sticks?

I also think that more motivation should be added for going to other sporting events other than just the current loyalty points system. I mean hell, I went to basically every womens soccer, mens soccer, volleyball, baseball, mens and womens basketball game. As a result of that, I’m first in loyalty points, but it doesn’t give me anything at all more than it gives my friends who’ve been to a couple of basketball games (door 1.)…so there’s no extra motivation to attend those other events unless you’re a crazy superfan like myself and a couple other members of this board.

I also think that more motivation should be added for going to other sporting events other than just the current loyalty points system. I mean hell, I went to basically every womens soccer, mens soccer, volleyball, baseball, mens and womens basketball game. As a result of that, I'm first in loyalty points, but it doesn't give me anything at all more than it gives my friends who've been to a couple of basketball games (door 1.)..so there's no extra motivation to attend those other events unless you're a crazy superfan like myself and a couple other members of this board.

I agree with that, and then I don’t. I definitely think that there needs to be more motivation for attending non-men’s basketball events, but I don’t think there are a lot of ways to reward the top…uh…let’s go with 25?..people in NNLP that won’t seem elitist. Not to mention even crazy superfans have to miss the odd game here or there. I swear if they keep scheduling women’s soccer games at the same times as Panther games…