NN.N Poster of the Year 2009

If you didnt make the Top 64 but still want to be included in a tournament, send me a PM. you just might be qualified enough to take part in the NNNIT.

Jim Utter is our reigning NNNIT Champion, beating Allie49er by a score of 43-40

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]spartyniner[/COLOR]… #1[COLOR=Green]49[/COLOR] on the list, but number #1 in our hearts.[/SIZE][/B]

If that doesn’t earn me brownie points, nothing will. :tongue:

Fixed :tongue:

Too many jokes…

Im gonna go ahead and pick some likely NNNIT participants, should kevinharbin not include them.

[QUOTE=HP49er;386835]
The top 100…

1. J Felt
  2. pcon
  3. EE9er
  4. lutz9er
  5. NormanNiner
  6. Noreaster
  7. HappyCamper49
  8. LakeNorman49er
  9. DownwithNBA
  10. 49erPress
  11. Ninercentral
  12. 919R
  13. TheShowDawg
  14. Jason4Life32
  15. mineshft
  16. bball49er
  17. amnesiac
  18. 49erWhit
  19. SF4Nynah
  20. Brick Tamland, Weather
  21. Threemire09
  22. cibik02
    [b]89. jfickett - likely #1 seed
  23. allie49er - likely #1 seed[/b]
  24. donkeyjaws
  25. ninerfan55
  26. Hooner49
  27. CPA_Niner
  28. lucky57
  29. anipalcraig
    97. The 49ers Insider - likely #1 seed
  30. shagg49er
  31. Jim Utter - likely #1 seed
  32. uncommon-niner[/QUOTE]
    Granted that list is already long enough, but there are still others that I will be including on a subjective, case by case basis.
Im gonna go ahead and pick some likely NNNIT participants, should kevinharbin not include them.

Granted that list is already long enough, but there are still others that I will be including on a subjective, case by case basis.

Ummm…hello! (yes, I know I’m an AW) :biggrin:

I get points for best avatar…I think I tried to start that category last year, too…hmmm…

[QUOTE=spartyniner;386861]Ummm…hello! (yes, I know I’m an AW) :biggrin:

I get points for best avatar…I think I tried to start that category last year, too…hmmm…[/QUOTE]

Sparty is a lock for the NNNIT. Hell, you could even win it all, should Jim Utter be invited to the big dance.

Sparty is a lock for the NNNIT. Hell, you could even win it all, should Jim Utter be invited to the big dance.

I think Jim Utter’s stock has fallen a little bit. People don’t seem to be worshipping him as they once did. And when was the last time JFickett was even on here? I’d actually be willing to bet Sparty would be the favorite in NNNIT. In fact the finals would likely be the matchup of Sparty vs. Insider.

I demand that HP be in this tournament.

As someone who was seeded in the “Utter” region of last year’s NNNIT (I thought they wouldn’t allow a true “home” match – Jim Utter in the Utter regional? Something shady…), I ask that Jim Utter be moved to the field of 64 if I stay in the NNNIT. Although, I think my “Countdown to Kickoff” should at least win me the “Charlotte 49er Football” conference. That’s an automatic bid, right?

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;386865]I think Jim Utter’s stock has fallen a little bit. People don’t seem to be worshipping him as they once did. And when was the last time JFickett was even on here? I’d actually be willing to bet Sparty would be the favorite in NNNIT. In fact the finals would likely be the matchup of Sparty vs. Insider.[/QUOTE]
This is true. He only won last years final by 3 votes. I was shocked.

This is true. He only won last years final by 3 votes. I was shocked.

And I even had a lead on him briefly in our matchup. I think I was up 17-12 at my highest.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;386866]I demand that HP be in this tournament.[/QUOTE]
Thanks lew but begging won’t get me in the tournament. It’s time for new blood to rise. I’ve had my hurrahs for the past several years.

Ummm....hello! (yes, I know I'm an AW) :biggrin:

I get points for best avatar…I think I tried to start that category last year, too…hmmm…

Hey Sparty, when I saw you post, remembered you had someone going to the X game here. Just wanted to point out that my gut on wins and losses is still working strong. :smile:

OK, carry on. Do I move up the list if I make successive one sentence incoherent posts?

[QUOTE=spartyniner;386861]Ummm…hello! (yes, I know I’m an AW) :biggrin:

I get points for best avatar…I think I tried to start that category last year, too…hmmm…[/QUOTE]

QFT… But that avatar really needs to be in the pole vault thread.

Don’t we usually do this over the summer? I guess the season is already uninteresting… :blink:

[QUOTE=EE9er;386894]Don’t we usually do this over the summer? I guess the season is already uninteresting… :blink:[/QUOTE]

usually lasts from mid-March through early May

YES #100!

usually lasts from mid-March through early May

Just looked it up, last year it started on April 2nd. So not techically summer, but the season was over. Ha, this year you could say the season was over in December though.

[QUOTE=HP49er;386850][B][SIZE=3]173. swilson47[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=3]161. Cha_49[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

PREPOSTEROUS. Can I nominate myself?

See post #1 for your answer. You get 1/2 point for using a big word.